KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope KWA will make a electric version out of this simply because this will trump over all MP5 AEG on the market. Hopefully with their new ERG system... one can only wish

I don't think that's very likely, seeing as it's taken them years to get the GBB up and running.

http://kwausa.com/products/smg/kriss-vector/

20+ RPS

24/50 round mags

360-380 FPS

No idea why KWA insists on making their SMGs field illegal OOTB for the sites where probably 90 percent of their users want to use them at.

The pictures look really good though, aside from the grippod. Never understood why that was an official accessory for the Vector. I mean, a bipod for your SMG? Huh?

http://kwausa.com/products/smg/kriss-vector/

20+ RPS

24/50 round mags

360-380 FPS

No idea why KWA insists on making their SMGs field illegal OOTB for the sites where probably 90 percent of their users want to use them at.

The pictures look really good though, aside from the grippod. Never understood why that was an official accessory for the Vector. I mean, a bipod for your SMG? Huh?

Thats because to be able to cater to everyone in the US where not only people would use this in a CQB format though it is ideal. You will still have those people that will want the traditional 350+fps out of their gun. If they want to hit spot on they would do a low power bolt conversion or maybe RAtech will make a NPAS kit for this.

I HELD IT for like 10 Seconds...everyone wants to get their mitts on the KRISS....but Wednesday, Allizard invited us back to not only talk and video at length, but to STRIP "THE" Almost-Production Prototype that is here at SHOT Show open, to show how it works.

Their other guns were affirmation of previously announced products, but they are past the ATF hurdles with gas guns and ready to bring them to stores-near-you this year. Honest.

More via SCOOP.IT and YouTube channels, and from ARNIE who is here in VEGAS with us all week long!

THUMPY...Over

Ok Thumpy, so please tell us

1. What does the polymer feel like? Similar to a Magpul Masada or cheap china abs?

2. What about weight and balance, I know 10secs is not a lot but did it feel right?

3. Barrel does appear quite short, can you verify?

4. Recoil, I presume you didn't get to fire it, or did you?

The Kriss Vector uses a Glock 21 sized magazines, which is for the .45 ACP, just like the real deal. That means it is NOT compatible with the ATP magazines, which uses the 9mm Glock magazines.

Of course per real steel. This is airsoft if they market it right and use existing magazines there is no doubt people will flock to this gun.

The Kriss Vector uses a Glock 21 sized magazines, which is for the .45 ACP, just like the real deal. That means it is NOT compatible with the ATP magazines, which uses the 9mm Glock magazines.

Video right above says otherwise.

Torn between this and the PDR to fill that niche role...

Video right above says otherwise.

Torn between this and the PDR to fill that niche role...

I cannot listen to the video because I'm in a library without earbuds. However, he is incorrect if he says you can use any pre-existing ATP/Glock magazines. The Kriss Vector by KWA uses G21 magazines, which are larger than the G17,18,19,23 magazines. I would know this because my friend and I are the ones who are running the KWA Central Youtube Channel and Site. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should state such information as being first hand rather than just referencing the real steel as proof positive.

:P My apologies. I wasn't so clear by mixing real steel into my reply earlier, and not saying that is first hand experience. I thought stating the dimensions would have been convincing enough.

Of course per real steel. This is airsoft if they market it right and use existing magazines there is no doubt people will flock to this gun.

Yeah but then they couldn't charge silly prices for new, slightly different magazines for this, so I don't see them being compatible :P

just watched videos on this; and this gun is NOT compatible with regular glock mags; they are making new mags for it; as like said above it uses glock 21 style mags as is a .45 gun whereas regular glocks are 9mm ... so for those saying it uses current glock/9mm mags are wrong; this will have its own mags

as for rounds, the short roundsd are 24-27 ; and the long extended are at about 70

Archived