KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KWA isn't BAD persay...

...they're simply not made from the magical pixie dust that everyone makes them out to be. They have the same problems all other AEG's do.

KWA AEG are bad for amount of hard-earned rubles you pay.

Plus more problem than other AEGs that are more compatible with aftermarket parts.

i have no clue what your getting at with their AEGs. i work as a tech at an airsoft shop, KWA rifles come in for repair much less frequently than most other brands. most of the ones that do were abused due to the hype that KWAs receive.

i have no clue what your getting at with their AEGs.

KWA is simply not worth the money when JG(at least $100 less) can do the same thing KWA do, but better.

Also KWAusa take in broken KWA that are under warranty.

KWA was supposed to be sooooo much better than JG...

next to G&G, KWA is my best seller.

You just compared number of broken gun of every other brand vs. one brand(kwa)...

Surely you do not sell more KWA than every other brand combined?

Dude, I can appreciate the whole pointing out the inaccuracies on an AK design; That's useful information, and sometimes the whole communistesque style of your posting can be quite humorous... But why just badmouth KWA a whole load? Like every brand they've got issues, but I just don't see the point of properly slating a company's product you obviously have no intention of buying? It doesn't really bother me as much as some people, but it does seem a tad unnecessary.

A simple 'I don't like KWA or the Vector, so I'm off to drink some vodka made from the blood of a bear' would suffice. If all of us complained about brands we don't like, every single time King Arms released a new product or ZeroOne did something, I'd be instantly destroying the thread with my rantings. But I don't, because noone really needs to know or care, and both companies have their fans. If you think KWA build quality is that bad, and a dealbreaker for people buying the KWA Vector, back it up with first hand experience and evidence and your reasons why you think people should avoid the product, or stick to pointing out details that are wrong on WE AK's. Arguing on the internet is just silly really.

Back on topic, are they gonna do an FDE version as well as the black?

FDE, these things are ugly enough in black :P ugly but I think worth a punt once the price drops to a sensible one, so don't jump in to be the first, remember the FPG near halved in price in a short time, no doubt these will too, I hope :P

Me too, I like the looks and I've been after a nice SMG for a while; It's a toss-up between saving up for this or an Mp9 and getting the new hop system retro-fitted.

I reckon I'd go for the black one and OD some of the panels, that'd look pretty sweet.

Looks at this, including the potential £380+ cost.

Looks at the TM MP7 that is coming soon, with projected cost of £250-300. Also looks at how the KWA MP9 is £200 and the KWA MP7 is £250

Erm, yeah think i know where my cash is going.

'FireKnife'

Posted · Hidden by Misfit, June 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Misfit, June 29, 2012 - No reason given

As soon as the hop conversion comes out for it, I'll be on one of those like some sort of thing that is directly on some sort of other thing.

Like i was on your mum last night / like i was on your sis last night? Either way works for me.

But still if i see TM range and accuracy coming out of a KWA MP9 on Ultra i will so have.

'FireKnife'

To be honest, I've been tempted to numerous times with the idea of jury-rigging a fixed hop or somehow changing the adjustment method, but I've never had the money at the time... Now I know for certain there's a strong likelihood I'll be able to get a decent hop system in it, I'm gonna start saving...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Misfit, July 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Misfit, July 8, 2012 - No reason given

Just convince yourself there will be no ACM Kriss Vector and you never have to see it.

I don't like your posting style in ANY gun-related thread on this forum. It blows my mind that the mods/admins haven't suspended or banned you yet. You never add ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE and you basically just distract from the news in the thread.

Did you ever want to buy a Vector? Have you ever thought about buying one? If not, shut up and get the hell out of here.

Posted · Hidden by Misfit, July 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Misfit, July 8, 2012 - No reason given

Did you ever want to buy a Vector? Have you ever thought about buying one? If not, shut up and get the hell out of here.

So I wait for ACM version that does not have price jacked up from all those hype.

I wanted to buy one but there is obviously something wrong with that price.

Problem?

No one forces you to read it; no one forces you to get mad at it; better get out and get some fresh air.

Opinions are not against the forum rules. I really don't care if you disagree, grow up and ignore it or reply in a constructive manner like an adult. Spamming the reports system for the moderators to act as your own private opinion stasi is ridiculous, especially when it results in ONE member spamming my inbox with SIX emails.

Anyone else that reports an opinion from adadqgg will be suspended for a week.

Gotta say, I'm yet to see a cloned KWA Mp7 or Mp9... Cloners seemed to have just sort of not bothered with KWA SMG's, other than the M11. Plus, the Vecktor's gonna be reasonably complicated to clone, I wouldn't count on an ACM version being out for a fair while at least, if at all.

Archived