KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So has anybody run it on duster? Can it cycle?

Hopefully DangerWorx valve soon.

Hyperdouraku had a video of the "KSC" vector running duster. It struggled to get through a little more than half of the magazine on full auto. They had to heat the magazine above room temperature to prevent cooldown enough to make it useful.

I just noticed Colin Farrell holding a Kriss Vector in the upcoming movie 'Dead Man Down' from the director of the original 'The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo' 

He must be on commision for Kriss after 'Total Recall'

It is indeed the flavour of the month ;)

Movie looks good too :)

Are screengrabs allowed ???

about £150 I think, I'm assuming that it comes with a KRISS as well then :P

Over £160 actually, plus shipping by the look of it, plus 20% VAT and a clearing fee.

Just shy of £160 and you'd hope it'd come with something shiney for that price rather just get an adapter off Rob and use a 14mm can

Buy an adapter and have £140 to spare for a 14mm suppressor of your choice and spare mags at that!

Actually I was surprised that it said yuan in English given that it was a Taiwan site, but upon further research... :P

"In common usage, the dollar unit is typically referred to as yuán. In Taiwan, the character for yuán can be written in either of two forms, an informal ? or a formal ?, both of which are interchangeable."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Taiwan_dollar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived