KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will say, one thing have heard, is that the ones released overseas at moment aren't "fully" kwa; but partly ksc kriss's ; and that they dont fall under the warranty given by KWA (in US) at least; and that parts might be slightly different as well. Again this is hearsay; but still worth noting

will say, one thing have heard, is that the ones released overseas at moment aren't "fully" kwa; but partly ksc kriss's ; and that they dont fall under the warranty given by KWA (in US) at least; and that parts might be slightly different as well. Again this is hearsay; but still worth noting

From whom or where did you hear this?

was said on the airsoftGI blog video watched on youtube. Think it was like 45min into it or so, not exact on the time they brought it up

Probably a marketing gimmick to force US players to buy from within US retaliers. Wouldn't be the first time US retailers like ASGI or Evike pulled off that kind of ######.

i think the release date has been moved again.

To when?

A week?

Month?

Year?

It seems odd that they would do this but unless it isn't ready or they have just had an issue with getting it to retailers or a part has suddenly shown it has issues why would they put back the release date again?

'FireKnife'

To when?

A week?

Month?

Year?

It seems odd that they would do this but unless it isn't ready or they have just had an issue with getting it to retailers or a part has suddenly shown it has issues why would they put back the release date again?

'FireKnife'

dont know just have that feeling

Well we shall find out tomorrow/Wednesday when mine is either dispatched from WGC or delayed.

If I remember correctly the KSC MP7s where dodgy all out the boxes with massive issues and the KWAs where solid.

But did not the KSC, like the MP9 before it, appear about 2-3 months before the KWA? That way they had time to sort out what did and didn't work based off the market opinion?

Plus aren't KSC bound by Japanese laws on what parts they can and can't use?

Still I feel sorry for others if it turns out to be delayed again, plus it means I wont be getting my Makarov any time soon. <_<

'FireKnife'

The KSC that was released before the KWA was non-NS2 and was an update of the hardkick. The KWA that came out was NS2/System 7.

Like I said though we shall know in 2 days

Will go check, I do recall a System 7 MP9 popping up before the KWA ones.

But either way, when it arrives give us a heads up on how it does.

'FireKnife'

Archived