Signatures and images

Hi folks, nice to see the forum is proving to be so popular. One minor note concerns images in personal signatures. This is fine, but please don't make them too big.

The maximum total size for any image based signature is 100 pixels high and 400 pixels wide.

If your signature image is larger than the above size, please resize it over the next 48hours.

Thanks guys,

Yeah very used to coppermine. :) Waiting for IPB2 to go gold so we can buy a full license (and drop the trial bit at the bottom of the site), then awaiting the release wrapper for coppermineIPB integration.

No sense me writing it myself as the developers are currently writing it themselves.

When the release software is out, it will take literally minutes to get the new gallery up.

• 1 month later...

Wow that's pretty cool...

I can just imagine a PC in an AEG... It'd be sort of like a "Cortana" from halo... "Chief!!! Over there" Bang "Nice shot"

That small PC is pretty cool too. Easily enough to run a game server on, just plug in an ethernet cable and away you go!!!

Nick

Edit: Hmmm... Now that I have some dimensions... I might resize my sig and actually USE it...

Edited by nickorooster
  • 2 months later...
Hi folks, nice to see the forum is proving to be so popular. One minor note concerns images in personal signatures. This is fine, but please don't make them too big.

The maximum total size for any image based signature is 100 pixels high and 400 pixels wide.

If your signature image is larger than the above size, please resize it over the next 48hours.

Thanks guys,

have you checked your own sig recently

its 154px high tut tut

realised that i have no room on my AEG for anything else... damn...

who does the sigs for you arnie? i've recognised the same bloke does the drawings for airsoftscotland too.

just wandered if he wants to do a sig for me :P

Edited by urban-ninja

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.