• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will add a +1 for Gen3 fast mags. Have been running them double stacked for years. They hold M4 EBB mags great, and they work pretty well with KJ Works M4 GBB mags as well. The only problem I ever had was when I ran the heavy gas mags inverted on a bandoleer. They would gradually slide out, but never dropped one. Copies are a great deal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have RS ITW FastMags as I didn't want to have my WE GBBR mags falling out when I ran them upside down (I bought the pistol knock-off FastMags first. Bad idea... They do work amazingly well with MP5 mags though!). I may pick up a set of the Gen 3 replicas and do a little comparison. You guys keep speaking highly of them, so I'll give it a shot soon...

I have RS ITW FastMags as I didn't want to have my WE GBBR mags falling out when I ran them upside down (I bought the pistol knock-off FastMags first. Bad idea... They do work amazingly well with MP5 mags though!). I may pick up a set of the Gen 3 replicas and do a little comparison. You guys keep speaking highly of them, so I'll give it a shot soon...

Did you try moving the band higher up? When I moved my band to the second level I had to shake it decently hard to get the magazine to move a little. Then when I moved it to the top I was very violently shaking it and whipping it around and the mag didn't even move. Thank God as well because if I had cracked my brand new tv I would've killed myself haha. Ain't going to try that one again,

Also this was with a KWA LM4 magazine.

Did you try moving the band higher up? When I moved my band to the second level I had to shake it decently hard to get the magazine to move a little. Then when I moved it to the top I was very violently shaking it and whipping it around and the mag didn't even move. Thank God as well because if I had cracked my brand new tv I would've killed myself haha. Ain't going to try that one again,

Also this was with a KWA LM4 magazine.

I was referencing the pistol FastMags, and they're downright awful. I've moved the bands all over, held them in my hand and squeezed it as tight as possible, and it still won't grip the way I need it to. Given that the .556 versions are solid though, I'll snag some of those shortly.

• 3 months later...