S&S Platecarrier

olaman

Well done, worse 'news' thread ever.

Anyway, no product link but here is the picture posted to EBairsofts homepage:

tmcplate%20frame%20promotion.jpg

Cited to be made by TMC.

Costing ~$82/£50

Available in black and tan.

In stock 'soon', although knowing their past releases that could be tomorrow or mid-summer.

I saw those some time ago. They have one part swimsuits :) And that girl. Can it be from the walk-in shop in HK? She was very nice.

No way; I doubt the walk in one is as hot as that and I've glimpsed at the ebb one in HK quite a few times already...I don't visit the EBB retail shop often; terribly small shop :P

If I were S&S, I'd be bothered about this too.

A lot of people severely under-predict the quality of stuff that comes out of China. The real crime isn't that this will be utter turd. The crime is that this will probably be about the same as whatever S&S can make. I mean look at it, it's a few pieces of plastic attached by nylon. There is nothing in this product that isn't immediately evident (or cannot be deduced by commonly available technology) by just looking at a photo of it. It is utterly needs a defensible patent.

I won't comment on the rest, other than to mention half the people who bash airsoft in these shooting communities aren't even bashing the right things.

This may not be the right place, but gentleman I must admit, I'm starting to get a little un-nerved by the airsofting backlash that I've been seeing from these wieners...

RE: The soldier systems thread that I left a reply to cause frankly I'm in that mood tonight

"Is it just me, or are the defense contract corporate machine wannabe’s more elitist than a bunch of geardo airsofters that snob their noses at kids using knock off airsoft kit?

Why don’t you guys wake up and smell the *suitcase* your shoveling? Stead of going through and calling out supposed thieves and such, why don’t you do something constructive and figure out a way to go to a chinese company and say “Hey we understand these fag boy airsofting kids can’t afford our *suitcase*, here’s a cheap licence to do it and bang at it!”

And another thing, directed at 21fail and other airsoft hating homophopes:

Alot of us posers go on to either A. become real steel operators, B. all ready have done it C. Have great name recognition.

Someday they may end up not buying from some company that’s duping everyone that their *suitcase* is THE kit for whatever sandbox they get put in.

I mean look at some of the designs..what’s innovative about putting 2 pieces of Kydex into a shaper and bango the latest and greatest?

Shoot man, I’ve been using SERPA brand for at least 5 years I am surely not going to put a vital piece of gear at risk cause someone go the bright idea to make mag pouches out of a rubber band, especially someone who has shady business practices to cheat for contracts, like putting the wife down as CEO.

I do also want to add one thing, I use real steel (LBT 1961, Crye Multicam, EO Tech optics) when I roll out because I cannot accept failure in any of my gear.

Yes we do know…."

Oh and to get back on thread, sorry mod's.

That has got to be the ugliest, stupidest, most terribly designed plate carrier I've ever seen in my seven years of playing....rubbish. KLOVEYABUHBYE!

First off, using terms like "real steel" and qualifying yourself by saying you use stuff like "LBT 1961, Crye Multicam, EO Tech optics" does not really help alleviate this airsoft bashing. If anything, it will be responded to with further mockery. It's the nature of the internet. In fact, to be totally honest, being a long time denizen of these internetz, I almost felt compelled to mock you.

Second off, you also make the assumption that most airsofters are kids who desire to be "real operators" or are ex-"operators." By operator I mean someone who shoots guns for a living or have a dangerous job where they are shot at. Speak for yourself and maybe for your age group. It's fun to shoot friends on the weekend. It's nice to collect pellet guns that look really and feel really friggin real. I have no desire to actually do that stuff professionally.

Third off, why get involved? Anyone who feels it's worth their time to bash airsoft is conversely not really worth your time. Like I said before, most of the people who do the bashing are weekend shooter/carbine course types. I.e., hypocrites. Don't get dragged down into the mud.

This may not be the right place, but gentleman I must admit, I'm starting to get a little un-nerved by the airsofting backlash that I've been seeing from these wieners...

RE: The soldier systems thread that I left a reply to cause frankly I'm in that mood tonight

"Is it just me, or are the defense contract corporate machine wannabe’s more elitist than a bunch of geardo airsofters that snob their noses at kids using knock off airsoft kit?

Why don’t you guys wake up and smell the *suitcase* your shoveling? Stead of going through and calling out supposed thieves and such, why don’t you do something constructive and figure out a way to go to a chinese company and say “Hey we understand these fag boy airsofting kids can’t afford our *suitcase*, here’s a cheap licence to do it and bang at it!”

And another thing, directed at 21fail and other airsoft hating homophopes:

Alot of us posers go on to either A. become real steel operators, B. all ready have done it C. Have great name recognition.

Someday they may end up not buying from some company that’s duping everyone that their *suitcase* is THE kit for whatever sandbox they get put in.

I mean look at some of the designs..what’s innovative about putting 2 pieces of Kydex into a shaper and bango the latest and greatest?

Shoot man, I’ve been using SERPA brand for at least 5 years I am surely not going to put a vital piece of gear at risk cause someone go the bright idea to make mag pouches out of a rubber band, especially someone who has shady business practices to cheat for contracts, like putting the wife down as CEO.

I do also want to add one thing, I use real steel (LBT 1961, Crye Multicam, EO Tech optics) when I roll out because I cannot accept failure in any of my gear.

Yes we do know…."

Oh and to get back on thread, sorry mod's.

That has got to be the ugliest, stupidest, most terribly designed plate carrier I've ever seen in my seven years of playing....rubbish. KLOVEYABUHBYE!

This is one of the worst defenses of airsoft I have ever read. If you're able to edit and/or delete your comments on wherever it was that you posted this, please do so ASAP. You're making the adults here look bad.

I think we need to take a step back and take a few deep breaths!

firstly S&S are aware of the copies its upto them how they handle someone copying their product, thats if you can really call it a a copy!

it's a mock/dummy replica of S&S's product BUT its one piece molded and offers no ballistic protection, and anyone wanting the real deal will no doubt go to S&S directly and anyone with half a brain cell should know at $50 its just a "toy" by comparison to the real thing. (all be it a big boy toy)

I cannot recall what I read of the S&S one but I am unsure of its real world use? was it for Law enforcement/protection outfits? so acts as a protection device rather than tactical?

will have to re-read.lol

re-read cannot see a real world application as is other than the above, unless they're planning on putting covers on? not sure either way just let S&S handle it the more fuss kicked up the more people will turn their backs on airsoft

Archived