China has the best fireworks...

hitmanNo2

That would actualy worry me more, Adadqgg...

Video = proof.

The guy was just fine after getting caught in the incident(was even able to move his right arm after getting hit by the sewer cover).

China make best jackets; those are inherently bullet proof, which shows the high quality manufacturing and material.

Video = proof.

The guy was just fine after getting caught in the incident(was even able to move his right arm after getting hit by the sewer cover).

China make best jackets; those are inherently bullet proof, which shows the high quality manufacturing and material.

Can you see how torn it is?

Besides, that jacket didn't make him any safer/unsafer. All that happened was that he got a huge chunk of metal on his face and got pushed away by a blast.

Not saying that it's something you'd do every day, but still.

The jacket itself doesn't change his situation at all. He could have been wearing a coat made in Guam and still lived on.

Can you see how torn it is?

Besides, that jacket didn't make him any safer/unsafer. All that happened was that he got a huge chunk of metal on his face and got pushed away by a blast.

Not saying that it's something you'd do every day, but still.

The jacket itself doesn't change his situation at all. He could have been wearing a coat made in Guam and still lived on.

If you have not gotten the message that my comments were not serious by the "bullet-proof" part...

in fact, there are a couple of similar accident in china every year... just fill a big hole of propane on your airsoft site and try to fire a pyro on top of it.

thinking about it, i have since a video of a huge hotel building made in 15 days in china. This will make some video if they get an earthquake.

I have since a video of a huge hotel building made in 15 days in china. This will make some video if they get an earthquake.

Me too.

Except that the building was pre-built in parts and only assembled in 15 days; which is not really a technological achievement, nor was it dangerous to do so.

Archived