Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video of the most recent game held by Lindsey Airsoft.

Part 1 can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXBjGGx_kk

Part 2 can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjhCmxzKBdo

dawie - I just set USB stream on on my camcorder and then record from device in Windows Movie Maker.

Test Footage

Just a small clip, submitted this for my final year University project interim presentation, everyone else was giving 15 minute powerpoint presentations, I showed this and one other video totalling 1:00 and was given a high A in both presentation and content ( I barely spoke about my techniques used) so they must have bloody loved it!

Nonetheless it will eventually find it's way into a full length trailer sequence. If anyone has seen the 'Smokin' Aces' Trailer or Hard Boiled then you'll know what I'll be going for with the finished product, lots of guns lots of sharp suits, lots of low key lighting and special effects.

Cheers.

Thanks alot mate. That's what a day at the desk does for ya :D All the effects are Chroma keyed stock footage or recorded footage, hopefully the final product will contain alot more actual effects using small scale chemical explosives, shell casings, alot of corn syrup + red food colouring (combined with the obligatory white jumpsuits) etc etc.

Cheers mate, hopfully the final product will be even better, I'll be using Cannon X-2 cameras (around 2 grand each), bring on the claret :D

edit - I just noticed after watching it that alot of the strobe effects are lost in translation to youtube as well as the trail of 'bullet holes' which are strafed across the wall. (These were actually small pieces of black paper blu-tacked to the wall, my friend still has them up in his house because they look so realistic at a distance :D

CLICK : 6mm HUNTER FILMS

Our latest production has been 4 months in the editing suite and is nearing completion. It was a project filmed over a 6 day event. It depicts a tense stalking game. Hopefully it will be launched early next year. Certainly our best film to date and showing a true inside view of this, Extreme Discipline of Airsoft Sport. Run time is 96 mins.

2006_09106dayenduroevent0010.jpg

Once uploaded to U-TUBE you cannot see the pellets flying to the target and close detail. We use many cameras, mainly SONY and also have access to a CANON XL2.

Enjoy.

Archived