Videos Thread !

Tef

Yes it is an hvx.

Guys i need a favor, youve exceeded my bandwidth so for the time being can you stop downloading it. Also can one of you request from an admin that the link be removed? As I'm away from my FTP app, please?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video is offline, my host called me today and said I owe them like 20 bucks, you guys have pulled down almost 22gb of data in only a day. So the video will go back up in WMV through CQB challenge later in the week.

Man about 100 people have downloaded the video to pull 22gb. Too many people troll around arnies and don't post. The more who post, the more there are to own. I mean hey, there could be more kids like TCB out there.

I can't imagine how awesome the next video will be from Ft. Ord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MPYNRvt8Ms

I didnt make that video but know the person who did and my Inokatsu M60A1 and G&G M14 Veteran are in the beggining and I can be sort of heard and seen saying "what the *fruitcage*" (if you turn the volume up a lot) after being shot in the stomach a few times by the guy with the gun cam (after I threw some small rocks at the enemy and running around with a stick, trying and sucseding in surrending little kids with it, after running out of ammo in my M60 but sadly thats not in the video) at the end of the video.

EDIT

Link didnt work

Its a bit like the TM Tracer unit. Theres a powder insert inside the shell of the suppressor. The website and manual say its good for 6000 shots before you have to replace the insert. Still waiting for them to be listed on RedWolf. Cost £31 posted from them to get the unit.

Straight feed off the camera, un-color corrected, but this gives you a taste of what the video will look like:

Feed.jpg

Hell yeah, I'm the sexah *badgeress* in the gucci-cam and black ball cap with the SCAR baby. I can't wait for the vid.

PS, I remember you out there in the yellow vest that Sean said not to shoot lol Great quality from what I can tell in the SS.

Archived