Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Titleist ....very good work...there were some really good load outs running around in there that you managed to capture... :)

On another note watching the participants the old pro paintball addage '...gun up...gun up...' sprang to mind    :mellow:

oh my god he stole me sig !

Video i made in a day :D

• 2 weeks later...

Titleist, there are good movies, there are great mvoies, and then there is your movie. That is a fine peice of work there! I hope you can find a place to host a full on HD version of it. Hope you enjoy your vaction and can't wait to see the rest of your video. :D That looks like a great field to play on too.

Titleist, there are good movies, there are great mvoies, and then there is your movie. That is a fine peice of work there! I hope you can find a place to host a full on HD version of it. Hope you enjoy your vaction and can't wait to see the rest of your video. :D That looks like a great field to play on too.

Thanks, and there's a strong chance I may be taking my filmmaking skills up to Oregon soon enough *cough*

Second video is finally done, you guys can quit bugging me about it, lol:

http://www.qualitypc.ch/titleist/Junkyard_H264.mov

Enjoy, it's 165 mb this time round, I've got the compression tuned so it should play better, it's actually longer than the last one, and 50mb smaller, so i think the settings are a lot better without compromising any quality.

Archived