Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A car made for airsoft games :-D

But is it only me or is there a problem (wrong direction) between the 3. and 4. men who are entering the building around 00:00:10?

And a machinegun-free-hand-shooting-white-line-aiming :waggle: (your field does really look great and (almost) all players with nice gear but I am no fan of hicap spray games)

A car made for airsoft games :-D

But is it only me or is there a problem (wrong direction) between the 3. and 4. men who are entering the building around 00:00:10?

And a machinegun-free-hand-shooting-white-line-aiming :waggle: (your field does really look great and (almost) all players with nice gear but I am no fan of hicap spray games)

Don't complain to me, I don't run the field. And he wasn't blind firing at all, the camera can make it look like he didn't have line of sight.

Secondly as for the breach, this was done with two different takes, and two different buildings, so if there's continuity problems the best explanation is...deal with it. lol It's not like a movie where you can have multiple takes.

Terran it's working for me.

Thanks guys, just a note, Ft Ord closes down after the 18th of this month. I will not be at the 18th this saturday as I have a major freelance project to complete that weekend. So these 3 videos may be the last ones for a few months.

Hm, seems that when I play the video it gets about halfway through then I get a nice "green screen of death". <_<

I'll try the low quality one I suppose.

Got the low qual working... first one may have been a bad download I suppose.

The video kindof ends on a suspenseful note though.... what happened after that? Lol. Love that surrender kill, that was sweet.

Hm, seems that when I play the video it gets about halfway through then I get a nice "green screen of death".  <_<

I'll try the low quality one I suppose.

Got the low qual working... first one may have been a bad download I suppose.

The video kindof ends on a suspenseful note though.... what happened after that? Lol.  Love that surrender kill, that was sweet.

Yep it is kind of a suspenseful moment that ends in a cinematic cock tease. The reason is that as the finale was going on some jerkoff on the second floor of the buildings shot me in the neck, full burst, hit so hard at a close distance it made me nearly drop my camera. Seriously one of the most painful shots I've taken, and I've been shot a LOT. So you can blame that dude for ruining the ending.

Yep it is kind of a suspenseful moment that ends in a cinematic cock tease. The reason is that as the finale was going on some jerkoff on the second floor of the buildings shot me in the neck, full burst, hit so hard at a close distance it made me nearly drop my camera. Seriously one of the most painful shots I've taken, and I've been shot a LOT. So you can blame that dude for ruining the ending.

What an *albatross*. Sorry you gotta deal with it. Better don the bright yellow construction worker vest then from now on lol.

Archived