Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2Titleist

You should make your vids aaa bit longer, say a minute longer, it would be awsome.

Cheers.

That's really all dependent on how much I shoot and if the footage is good. In this case I was only out there for 2 or so hours, so I didn't have a ton to edit.

http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie

Above is a link to over 60 video clips I have filmed at The Fort (Airsoft World's site) and Section 8 both in Scotland. average player numbers per site is around 60 though at The Fort it has been up to over 100 at times. If you read Airsoft International magazine you may have read the section written by Frenchie from Airsoft World, well in the featured clip on my site you can see him working on a gun on site.

The clips were never intended to be seen other than by people in my team or players on the day at the sites so they are in no way an attempt at even semi production. Some clips are rubbish some are pretty good either way enjoy

John :)

• 2 weeks later...

Titleist, when will you have another video for us? Going to any good games soon? I was only able to see one of your videos, the others, well...froze on my computer (damn computer...). But from the one I did get to see, I was really, really, really impressed. By far one of the best airsoft videos I have ever seen. And you didn't upload it to YouTube so it didn't look like sh*t!

Anyways, I'm loving your videos, so...yeah. ;)

Titleist, when will you have another video for us? Going to any good games soon? I was only able to see one of your videos, the others, well...froze on my computer (damn computer...). But from the one I did get to see, I was really, really, really impressed. By far one of the best airsoft videos I have ever seen. And you didn't upload it to YouTube so it didn't look like sh*t!

Anyways, I'm loving your videos, so...yeah.  ;)

Probably no new videos for a while. There's a game at the end of the month at Ord again, but I can't make it as I have a major project that launches around the same time. So might not see anything from me for a few months.

Filmed Sunday September 2nd at The Fort, Scotland the new Chinese FULL METAL M249 MK2... videos also on my site of JG MP5 Full metal, Army Armament R85 A1 aka L85/SA80 and more

My third and final post for this link and at last in the correct thread, must avoid beer as I post on forums from now on :)

http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie

Hello again, this time I have a promotional movie i did for my team / an event series that will be happening soon. I've had an overwhelming positive response to it so far, so I hope you enjoy it. I note however on the streaming version that some of the slow motion scenes get a bit choppy, most likely due to the codec filefront uses. But I assure you that if you download it in all its HD beauty, that no such lag will occur.

http://files.filefront.com/Battlefield+Pro...;/fileinfo.html

Archived