Videos Thread !

Tef

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice vids and quick gaming. Pretty cool to see you guys playing in our native tongue.

2 Vids from my last game, nothing great, just played 2 fast games at the end of the day to empty the mags and have some fun. lol

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=dhatfrsYN34

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dgOjUxsUA

;) Hi Guys...

Our new Video Trailer is online now at this link:

"A DAY OF MEMORY" Video Trailer

The final release coming soon.

:P

Looks pretty nice man. What you guys look like you're doing there looks a lot more like Force Recon than Recon Marines. Recon Marines generally do the heavier stuff, more like ground pounders, while Force Recon sticks to the more special ops stuff. Looks good nonetheless. But please tell me that's not your team at the end in the actual USMC uniforms with the ranks and ensignia.. :rolleyes:

If you're refering to the insignia thing, then yeah, I saw that thread. I was hoping that they only wear ranks on their collars, and not the actual USMC uniform, but it looks like they do. But lets not get into that. But that's what you were refering to, no?

• 2 weeks later...

The latest BASHOCAM! from the 5.11 sponsored Longmoor event last weekend.

Ambush Adventures Longmoor Weekender

Here we have footage taken on my gun mounted video camera of the day's play on the second day of this fantastic event. The first day had been 8 hours of paramilitary training, including patrols with roadside IED's (I know I was 10 ft away from an enormous explosion of one car), jungle trails (where we successfully flanked and killed an enemy sniper hidden in the bushes) and dynamic room entry SAS style (Where the DA's shined most brightly and won the coveted "Snatch cup" and about 2 grands worth of gear!). The night following was a party of epic proportions and many a sore head awoke the next morning to a full days play.

The play went very well and as you can see from the footage the DA's gave a very good account of themselves against a very highly motivated opposition.

The explosions at the end of the event were of a massive size. Look at them against the size of the 2 story buildings behind! We were all showered with mud!

All in all an amazing event and well worth attending. The cup winning DA's were interview by Airsoft International Magazine and I understand the event will be well covered by the mag, it being sponsored by both 5.11 and BlackHawk. I will update this entry if we are in any of the photos from the mag.

Until then enjoy my lacing of the opposition to the tune of Mr Coxon.

</a>

Enjoy!

Just a couple of vids from the last time the WolfPack and the DeadCell visited rednal, nothing to serious just a few mess abouts to see how the new camera was. And to let Vamp unleash his new found attempts at video editing lol.

Me and Scream messing about and i really need new 203 rounds the G&P ones i have are useless and get stuck in the pouches to eaily lol.

M203 Assault

Ben the dead cells leader wanted to practice some CQB (By the way im a woodland kindaguy so im useless, so i made do with what i knew and could do, useless i know but meh, can only start getting better lol (Oh and at the very end of the vidoe is a shot i hit Scorpion with as he popped up from cover with my L96)

This is basically pre game prep and banter then a little scenry from the attacking forces side

Wolfpack Attacking the Deadcell in the tower. lol me and john got into the tower but they held the rest at bay and we couldnt storm the upstairs.

Was just a fun relaxed day.

Grim

Archived