Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Footage from Ultimate Airsoft back in.. er.. October of last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzF_R8GVyEE

The guy in US Woodland camo with the khaki CIRAS is me. I shall have to thank the editor of the video for cutting the scene early at 1:57.. because at 1:58 you would have seen me doing my best turtle-on-it's-back impression when I got stuck on the tyre wall :rolleyes:

Footage from Ultimate Airsoft back in.. er.. October of last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzF_R8GVyEE

The guy in US Woodland camo with the khaki CIRAS is me. I shall have to thank the editor of the video for cutting the scene early at 1:57.. because at 1:58 you would have seen me doing my best turtle-on-it's-back impression when I got stuck on the tyre wall :rolleyes:

Wow, thats one of the best airsoft videos I have ever seen!

Breaking Ground 4 Video is up, the Night portion of the event will be made at a later date. Event featured simple scenarios with a 95+ player count to test the up until now unused back portions of the field.

As usual stream is available, however feel free to download for full HD quality,

http://files.filefront.com/BreakingGround4...;/fileinfo.html

:) Downloading now

And I just have to say for Devils Light:

"We got a High-Low."

"..You have a low..."

"LOL WHAT?"

"You don't got no high."

LMAO

Loved the part again where you see two of them crossing an open space and the one that crossed first yells out "Up top, up top!" and then you just see the flood of lights shine on the guy with a hail of bbs following.

when you get shot as many times as I do taking film, youd be begging along side me "NO NO DONT SHOOT HIGH, THATS WHERE I AM"

In the event video I just posted I was assaulted 12 times, and god knows how many times I was shot by stray fire, but its all good ;)

:) Downloading now

And I just have to say for Devils Light:

"We got a High-Low."

"..You have a low..."

"LOL WHAT?"

"You don't got no high."

LMAO

Loved the part again where you see two of them crossing an open space and the one that crossed first yells out "Up top, up top!" and then you just see the flood of lights shine on the guy with a hail of bbs following.

Damn another great video. Loved the part where you followed that one guy in woodland (with the red goggles) and he just ran towards everybody.

whats really awesome about him, is that hes a kids dad and that was his very first airsoft game, you can bet hes hooked now lol :D

• 4 weeks later...
lukegrenadelob.JPG
================================================

Video Name : Ford Airsoft Assault
Video Type : Youtube (.flv)
Video Size : 96mb
Video Length : 9 mins
Other Note : Contains some language, so children please turn your speakers off, unless you like the F word.
Credits to : Full credits listed at end of film, but basically anyone involved at Ford Rifle Range.
Made by : Stewart Hicks (Me)
Hosted by :

Also chek out our last exercise, just has a few vehicle ambushes...

Video Name : The Colombian 2.0 Airsoft Event
Video Type : Youtube (.flv)
Video Length : 4 mins
Other Note : Vehicle ambushes, and bad hawaian shirts, and a little bit of snow too.
Credits to : Full credits listed at end of film, but basically anyone involved at Ford Rifle Range, and 2 worthing lads, and a few guys from pompey too.
Made by : Stewart Hicks (Me)
Hosted by :

i love how its classified footage but yet it tells you where it is ! :D

and when it happened

Yeah, well, its just very weak classification...

Only people who have computers or are near a computer are allowed to see it.

Oklahoma Invasion 08, Comms Tower assault.

Not my video, nor does it have me in it (I was hit in the first five seconds of the engagement trying to organize my squad for defense). My friend Pitt is the guy with the dead rag hanging out the pocket. Great footage of some dude bouncing off the side of the building.

• 2 weeks later...

Operation Countdown Video is up. Event featured high paced assault scenarios, with 120 players fighting hard to capture the ghost town. Unfortunately trying to Ref at the same time taking video made me miss out on a lot of the days action, but I went ahead and made this fun 5 min version of the days early assaults.

As usual stream is available, although Filefronts codec seems to be having trouble with more detailed and high paced scenes, so feel free to elminate that problem and download for full HD quality.

http://files.filefront.com/OPCountdownavi/...;/fileinfo.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived