Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm supprised your team do not use red Stuntman. Surely it would be beneficial as a lower transmision colour and much harder to spot than yellow?

We use US Desert Camo... Ehehehe! And our fields got more yellow flowers and Desert type terrain that red collors, so we decide to use yellow!

Some reds that you saw in the movie aren't corrects, because the law says fluorescent ink, not normal one, so red becomes more dark and it's better to play, but not like the law!

STUNTMAN

• 2 weeks later...
Great vid Stuntman but your guns are very very UGLY, I hope it will never happen in France because it's not the good solution to prevent "bad guys using airsoft gun to robe a bank"... I hope that will change for you.

One for fun ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tolpOWi2YNA

My friend, they made this law to prevent some bad guys using them in robberys... but the sad news are that, already some real guns we're caught painted, like ours.

We still didn't gave up fighting against the law!

Regards,

STUNTMAN

its our 2009 compliation video it has pieces of, Sennybridge UK, Copehilldown UK, catterick UK, some bits of belgium woodland,

first 3 are mout/village training facilitys in United Kingdom

we try to make a movie every event we go to. and then end of the year, take some cool parts, and some funny parts and make a compilation. :)

New CQB field that opened today that's a 15 minute drive form where I live. Very nice place. Only have helmet cam video right now, theres more video thats not out yet.

EDIT: I'm not the one with the helmet cam here. I am the one with the SCAR thats at the bottom right hand corner at :01, so I'm not really in this video except at :06 (I'm adjusting my goggles)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived