Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black... i'm a tv cameraman working for the portuguese public TV, and i apreeciate a lot. Remember my days changing real soldiers in war zones.

Allways near the combat zone!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Continue doing it more times.

STUNTMAN

Wow, I have a new goal in life, to go to sweden and get in on one of these many awesome looking skirmishes

I already done that... since 4 years ago... every year to play Berget Events.

Berget, 5, Berget6, Bertget 7 and in 7 days.... levaing for Berget 8!!!

Playing games in Sweden? Priceless!

STUNTMAN

senny1.jpg

Sennybridge, a Basho film about "The Chernarus Conflict"

A few weekends ago my airsoft brothers and I were players at the TA Event’s, “The Chernarus Conflict”. This was a 24 hour Milsim game using the, freshly revised, BattleSim rules developed by Iain of TA Events...

Four Links for you:

Vimeo HD Version: http://vimeo.com/12426527

YouTube Version Part 1:

YouTube Version Part 2:

Write up of the event: http://www.outsidecontext.com/2010/06/09/sennybridge-a-basho-film-about-the-chernarus-conflict/

Hope you like it :)

Basho

Hey Guys, my team is trying to put together a web series about our Airsoft team. We shot with about eight cameras at our last event and cut together a "proof of concept" video. Our next video will include narration, but we wanted to get this out right now to see what people thought about it..Enjoy:)

The team is the Orlando Wolfpack out of Orlando, FL.

I can second that recommendation. I've got the Hero HD from Go Pro and it's great. Only thing that's not so great (for airsoft) is that it's silver with a reflective glass case. I'm going to wrap it in gaffer's tape before the next outing.

Also, Stuntman, that site is awesome. I also love that you have so few players. I love games when they're small like that, like 10 v 10. Especially in urban environments it really adds to the tension.

Unfortunately most of the fields around here have 100+ players all the time.

I recently start filming at skirmishes.

These are the results:

First video is not very good because it was the first time and was filmed by some1 else, but here you go:

These 2 video's are better quality and a better 'story':

(these one is still procesing for better quality)
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived