Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say ContourHD wink.gif

Awesome vid Architect. I just have a couple questions about your editing techniques.

When you go to upload your Contour vids to YouTube after they've been edited like yours do you get any sort of audio delay? It seems like the only videos of mine that ever work when uploading are raw, unedited files that haven't been touched. Whenever I go to make an actual ''Highlight'' video and then go to upload it, the audio is always 10 seconds behind the video. :(

Also, what program did you use for that video?

Just wondering. :)

About 25 minutes of continuous gameplay from a slightly silly, fun op this past weekend. Mix of fighting and RP. Can't guarantee it's super interesting throughout, but there's some good bits.

I recommend clicking through and watching in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLl6bgdwF5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wHH2qpRWXo

How did you get a >10min video to upload on YouTube sigma3?

Also, what cam are you using there? :)

They changed their limit to 15 minutes. Or that's what the limit is for me, anyway. I've had an account quite a long time, I guess it's possible that I'm "special"? I dunno.

The cam is a GoPro Hero HD. It actually looks much better than this but for some reason I couldn't get this particular file to compress like I normally do and had to do a crappier export from Quicktime.

They changed their limit to 15 minutes. Or that's what the limit is for me, anyway. I've had an account quite a long time, I guess it's possible that I'm "special"? I dunno.

The cam is a GoPro Hero HD. It actually looks much better than this but for some reason I couldn't get this particular file to compress like I normally do and had to do a crappier export from Quicktime.

Hmm...I'm guessing you really are special then. biggrin.gif

Whenever I go to upload my POV footage I get the infamous 10min/2GB limit. Just wondering if it's some sort of paid account people are having, or it's just me being unlucky...LOL.

I feel you on the Quicktime dilemma as I am still having trouble with Quicktime and my ContourHD videos. I'm guessing your GoPro records to Quicktime files? If so, what program are you using to edit yours? (I've only gotten the chance to try QuickTimePRO and Sony Vegas thus far)

Hmm...I'm guessing you really are special then. biggrin.gif

Whenever I go to upload my POV footage I get the infamous 10min/2GB limit. Just wondering if it's some sort of paid account people are having, or it's just me being unlucky...LOL.

I feel you on the Quicktime dilemma as I am still having trouble with Quicktime and my ContourHD videos. I'm guessing your GoPro records to Quicktime files? If so, what program are you using to edit yours? (I've only gotten the chance to try QuickTimePRO and Sony Vegas thus far)

Well I certainly don't have a paid account. And I just checked again, this is from a different computer, and this is what Youtube told me on the upload page:

Videos can be...

• High Definition
  • Up to 2 GB in size.
  • Up to 15 minutes in length.
  • A wide variety of formats

So... I guess I'm just O.G. I'll take it. :)

As for editing... I honestly haven't edited anything yet, other than one video I broke into parts using plain ol' Quicktime Pro. But I do have some footage accumulating that probably could stand some editing. Haven't decided on a workflow. Maybe transcode to ProRes and do it in Final Cut, or I hear Premiere Pro CS5 will take h264 videos natively now... that might be the way to go.

Archived