Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there really need for excessive full auto while playing CQB? (Talking about the whole game site)

Good quality vid tho.

Just goes to show that full auto indoors in CQB leads to massive camping and bottlenecking. Very silly.

Don't see a problem with full-auto, I mean personally I don't really enjoy playing as much when I'm limited to not using it. Just limit ammo carriage limits, then if you empty your allocation through one single doorway just to 'block' it that's your own fault.

In CQB it presents other issues... at a recent game we switched to semi-only after I myself lit up two players with a high-ROF full auto burst. One was my intended target, about 20 feet away. The other surprised me at about 5 feet and was in a substantial amount of pain.

Auto CAN be fine, but brings problems with it... especially if you don't have a VERY small number of players. With two players covering a hallway the situation you describe where you wait for them to run out of ammo will never happen.

Archived