Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CQB Skirmish in an old Meat factory.

Testing my brand new Gopro cam. Wich is obviously not made for dark areas. In daylight is performs extremely well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pol6QZ6n8rw

Best in 720p

enjoy

Great vid, thanks for posting!

Helmet Cam+Pistol only+ editing out posing=WIN! :) Especially when the said pistol is a Desert Eagle:) Shame about some dark bits, but very good video still.

Here is a quick cut, colour and render of the Helicopter Assault during Tier One's Rolling Thunder Milsim event.

I have put this together at the request of a friend, this isn't the official film, this is just to wet your appetites! Rolling Thunder was a 36 hour combat mission and for two select teams on the US side this included a dawn assault from the air!

Their objective? To capture the Taliban leader known as "Panther" hiding in an Afghan village.

Did they succeed?

You will have to wait to find out!

Regards,

Basho

Here is a quick cut, colour and render of the Helicopter Assault during Tier One's Rolling Thunder Milsim event.

I have put this together at the request of a friend, this isn't the official film, this is just to wet your appetites! Rolling Thunder was a 36 hour combat mission and for two select teams on the US side this included a dawn assault from the air!

Their objective? To capture the Taliban leader known as "Panther" hiding in an Afghan village.

Did they succeed?

You will have to wait to find out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN1_ED8HgZo&sns=em

Regards,

Basho

Love your writing about airsoft, but your videos are seemingly done by you alternate ego :) I always expect helmet cam footage of DAs *albatross* kicking in elctowerkz, but... ;)

Love your writing about airsoft, but your videos are seemingly done by you alternate ego :) I always expect helmet cam footage of DAs *albatross* kicking in elctowerkz, but... ;)

Yeah, the milsim stuff is very different. This particular video has no footage of me in battle, but plenty coming of the DAs sending the hard core milsim players home with their tails between their legs.

I don't know, you wait three months for a Basho film and then two come along at once!

My first ever commissioned film was released today and stands as a landmark for Basho films. I have learned more about Sony Vegas, filmmaking and special effects from this project than I could have ever imagined.

The story is:

EVENT OUTLINE:

These events encompass the highest level of Military Simulation and Attendees were tested to a level unprecedented in airsoft, sustaining — hardship, duress, a lack of sleep and a lack of food for 36hours.

Attendees received initial orders prior to the operation and were required to begin the event outside of an airsoft environment. Tasks included professional training in surveillance, followed by going to a designated place and identifying a group of Targets. Surveillance of those Targets then commenced using covert communication equipment and vehicles, following on foot when required.

But then something they didn’t expect happened!

Late at night the Target’s turned the tables and captured two of the Attendees in a well-planned road stop. They were taken to the Target’s compound and tested for resistance to interrogation. Upon the discovery of this the Attendees then planned, practiced and executed a rescue operation in the early hours of the morning calling on all they had learned in the training and previous day’s play. Could they rescue their teammates alive and capture the Target leader?

It all happens, cars get stopped at night by roadblock, men are thrown into cold baths of water and doors are professionally blown clean off their hinges in:

Operation BladeRunner!

[media='']

[/media]

Kind regards,

Basho

A video of one of the training days we had in the mall and in the bingo hall a few months ago, involving room entry, eod, shield work etc. I admit it's a bit long, but fast forward to the middle if you get bored :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-cVNjyi1Tw

And a short one from the opening day of the sandpit

Another Team Diablo offering, looks like Max (Violent) has been busy editing recently

This was from Stirling's Copehill Down event in August

Nice video!

Was at that event on the Task Force side, all I can say is..... that fu*king band and those fu*king protein power tub bombs........ ¬_¬

Nice video!

Was at that event on the Task Force side, all I can say is..... that fu*king band and those fu*king protein power tub bombs........ ¬_¬

Best bit was when we left one at the top of the stairs with a ticking timer on it. We heard the enemy come up the stairs...stop....heard them say "fuuuuuck that".....and left ha ha :)

Hey guys... have a great video to show you. Its our teams video, M4H based in San Jose, California, USA. We are entering this in a contest and could use all the help we can. Here is the link below to our video:

Be sure to LIKE it and subscribe to our other videos. We have other videos from local fields like Fort Ord run by Roundhouse Productions here in Marina, CA. Also Area 48 based in San Jose, CA run by 10-S... so check it out and be sure to LIKE it =) Cheers

Archived