Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQ306cfOvg

Video name: Tjärnan CQB

Info: CQB airsoft game at an old Mental institute closed down in the 30's.

Weapons used: Only PTW.

Gear: Most Eagle Industries, London bridge Trading, Warrior, Mayflower R&C & Cryye or other RS stuff.

Recorded with: Gopro HD Hero2 in 1080P

Edited in: Sony Vegas Pro 10

Music by: Two steps from hell - Kickdown & Shed my skin

Hosted on: Youtube in 1080P

Friends reenacting Navy seals, me reenacting an Australian Special Forces Operator.

Hope you guys at Arnies like it. :)

Until next time, have a good one!

Best regards

Andreas

The Lion Claws X vid was a first for me - the first time I have seen anyone actually using the M4 front end adaptor kit on an AK.

Reminds me of an old saying, 'What has been seen, cannot be unseen!' :P

Surprisingly realistic throughout though, I'm not sure if it was the desert feel to the surroundings or just the fact that everyone had American accents but I felt I was watching and Iraq documentary or something.

The Lion Claws X vid was a first for me - the first time I have seen anyone actually using the M4 front end adaptor kit on an AK.

Reminds me of an old saying, 'What has been seen, cannot be unseen!' :P

Surprisingly realistic throughout though, I'm not sure if it was the desert feel to the surroundings or just the fact that everyone had American accents but I felt I was watching and Iraq documentary or something.

It's a cool location, for sure. They use it for real Army/Marine training fairly regularly... at the beginning of the video when the Humvee drives through the two rows of things that look like outhouses? Those are for practicing breaching.

And maybe I can do one better on the AK thing... today I saw a guy running a SR-47 conversion... with 5.56mm AK waffle mags. :)

NSFW due to language, just thought I throw that out there.

http://youtu.be/0VzOSKzE7o8?hd=1

Rargh.

On slightly more serious/disclaimer type note, I'm normally a fairly quiet player but sometimes I get wound up by people doing things 'wrong'. I'm sure there are a million and a half things wrong with my entry methods/etc but in this scenario D5 was the enemy players base with their regen about 30m away. The marshalls were deliberately holding enemy players to amass into a counter attack force so we were running out of time.

In short, people fannying about during an 'assault' really grinds my gears.

In short, people fannying about during an 'assault' really grinds my gears.

Oh yes.

Agression and momentum are the way to take a building. Lots of pyros help too.

Going to have to go down to Anzio again, had a great time when I visited.

- Part 1

- Part 2

Turnout was around 125 people to this event. Teams were American, British Para, and German. To the people put effort into period kits, I thank you, it made for an awesome enviornment.

I attended with our German WWII airsoft team, Das Land Pirats. I was the local friendly morale officer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJHN5OiwtWA

Another awesome day at the old mental institute that was closed down in the late 30's. CQB airsoft, Friends doing a Navy Seals Impression. And of course my good old friend Hubbe, playing as "The Brit" on our team that have really nice gear (MK4 Osprey, MK7 Helmets and so on). Watch and enjoy! Don't forget to sub & comment. icon_smile.gif

Recorded with: Gopro Hero2 in 1080P

Edited in: Sony Vegas Pro 10

Music #1: Copperhead - Two steps from Hell

Music #2: Acceptance - Tesseract

Some of the gear seen in the video:

Alot of Eagle Industries

London Bridge trading

Mayflower R&C

Ops Core helmets

PVS 14

Systema 416 mod

Systema PTW MK18, CQBR etc.