Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Diablo (with Team Gray Fox) at Tier 1 Operation Blackheart at STANTA MOD Training Village.

3 of us running Contour HD cameras edited together by Violent

The bang ~30 seconds in was one of our remote dets. At that point there was only 5 of us redfor in your FOB :)

Was a brilliant weekend

The bang ~30 seconds in was one of our remote dets. At that point there was only 5 of us redfor in your FOB :)

Was a brilliant weekend

That's my helmetcam in that part of the video. I was wearing sordins and it still scared the *suitcase* out of me hence the "whooooaaaaah!" ha ha :) Nice one

Scuffer You talking about the Stirling game at the Sandpit last weekend.

If so it's definitely on Alex's (Architect) video. My cameras battery had died 5 minutes earlier so no first person view. I think Max (Violent) may have caught it as well.

The guy ran directly into me/my barrel, If he had been half a foot further back or me a split second quicker he would have been on the floor as it was he nearly went over.

Just as well he was wearing a plate carrier / chest rig, and I did shoot him as well. :unsure: Although I think the impact of the barrel would have left more of a mark.

Far play to the guy, was the 'right' reaction in my books to a grenade coming at you.

Scuffer You talking about the Stirling game at the Sandpit last weekend.

If so it's definitely on Alex's (Architect) video. My cameras battery had died 5 minutes earlier so no first person view. I think Max (Violent) may have caught it as well.

The guy ran directly into me/my barrel, If he had been half a foot further back or me a split second quicker he would have been on the floor as it was he nearly went over.

Just as well he was wearing a plate carrier / chest rig, and I did shoot him as well. :unsure: Although I think the impact of the barrel would have left more of a mark.

Far play to the guy, was the 'right' reaction in my books to a grenade coming at you.

Aye that's the sausage.

Facing the door I was to the right hand side, behind 2 of your team (couldn't tell who was who) when it happened. The clash seemed pretty 50/50, you going in and him doing his best to bail from the frag lol

edited because my team mate just added it

Anyway description for the above

Team Diablo in Stirling Airsoft's Operation Goliath at UCAP Sandpit - KENT.

4 of us running Contour HD cameras edited together by Violent

Weekend of glorious sunshine (at times, and no rain)

RIB power boat, Snatch Land Rovers and very well organised and structured event from the guys at Stirling Airsoft.

Archived