Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welldone Warbear!! I love it! :)

Cheers! Hey, I see you use a GoPro for your videos. Which version is that? The low-light capabilities seem lightyears better than mine, so I'm wondering if they really improved it between versions.

Info about your camera rig Warbear!

It's shot with a Sony A65 running on a Glidecam HD. Used a few different types of glass for this, from the kit lens to a really neat 14mm wideangle from Samyang.

Ok WarBear, it's the HDhero960 He says the Gopro2 HD1080 is even better as far as low light capabilities are concerned. Hope this helps ;)

Nice, I might have to pick up the GoPro2 for our indoor games. Thanks!

I think warbear just made THE airsoft trailer... That was great.

Cheers, glad you liked it!

Made a little video for our games with the help of Section Sevn and a few other local players.

I like it! A nice filter and colour balance with the high contrast.

Airsoft needs more setup stuff like this? Do you do organic as well?

Basho

PS. I can confirm how awesome the Go Pro 2 is, I love mine. I shoot entirely on 120fps for the slow mo.

Yeah, pretty much all of my other ones have been captured in-game. But I find it immensely difficult to compose something coherent out of the footage since there's only one camera on the field, so hopefully I can recruit someone to help me with a second camera.

edit: 120fps, seriously? Bought!

Me getting shot in the head at Stirling earlier this year... hit me in the cartilage of the ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEg1oaZgEFM&feature=youtu.be

Very, very good shooting from the sniper. Six floors up and heavy wind.

Watch out for Abaddon sniggering his backside off.

Archived