Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, please help spreading the word :)

It's Christmas, so here is your present of my Operation Jawbreaker film (the full version): a 24hour Milsim event held in Copehill Down FIBUA site, near Stonehenge in England, by Tier 1 Military Simulations.

This is roleplaying at its very finest. No actors, no retakes, everything happens live once the game is on! 37 minutes of the best Military Simulation ever undertaken in the UK and all cut together with music and professionally coloured.

This is a film of how deep Military Simulation can go.

Please "like" us on Facebook and share amongst your friends.

A full review of the event with lots of images can be found here:

http://www.outsidecontext.com/2012/07/07/tier-1-operation-jawbreaker-what-the-marshal-saw/

Cheers,

Basho

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my GoPro for nearly a year now, and only now have I actually edited and uploaded a vid. HERP DERP.

As expected a good laugh to watch, though camping DarkLite, tut, tut :P.

Need to get myself in a video, would rather not have the camera on me though, would be mostly shots of me legging it to cover, appearing out of nowhere and leaves / buildings that have nothing behind them.

'FireKnife'

As expected a good laugh to watch, though camping DarkLite, tut, tut :P.

Need to get myself in a video, would rather not have the camera on me though, would be mostly shots of me legging it to cover, appearing out of nowhere and leaves / buildings that have nothing behind them.

'FireKnife'

True, though I was the only man on my team left and I'm taller than the "walls" in that place by about 2-3 inches without my gopro on. #tallboyproblems

Fair play, when you are the last it can be a bit of an issue to find somewhere and hunker down then hope for the best, plus I did notice that you tower above everyone else, never mind the scenery.

Sadly I wish I had a site like that near me, wish the council would just let me build the damn thing and bring in a bit extra cash for them for the cost of the rent, but alas, nope :(

Some day I will have a video, and a site to attend that isn't a paintball site on it's day off :P.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Archived