Videos Thread !

Tef

Haha no insult at all!  It's a US government-contracted training facility for local law enforcement teams (at the indoor shoot-house mostly), Marines, SEALs, and other SF/ SO units (outdoors where we played), and they usually have pyrotechnics and an Arab market/ angry crowd soundtrack going in the background.  I didn't bother with music since I thought the gameplay was interesting enough by itself haha...

Of the 14 players on the field, I think over half of them had cameras.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get together with everyone for this game, but at the next one, we'll try and do a video for each player.  The hard thing is that you need to pick one guy to be your main character or subject, even if you show snippets from the other cams.  I could've just as easily gone with Darius as my main character, but since it's a video I'm posting on my page, I was selfish and chose myself haha...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some videos that I made in summer. These videos are my first and with scopecam my camera moved a little to the left so thats why some shots are on the right sight. I used GoPro Hero as helmet cam and about five years old JVC? GZ-MS90E. 

Videos:
Scope cam

MK43&M24

SIG 552, KJW MEU& WE Hi-capa(full auto) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDKZSYaJDI 

Hope you like.

Hi guys,

Not been on here for years! I'm usually a regular over at Zeroin, but I'm hoping to get a little more exposure and feedback on my videos.

I'm a Brit expat over in Hong Kong, so I mostly play CQB, which gives me lots of chances to make silly videos.

I'd be very appreciative if you check out my youtube channel and maybe subscribe. I have some interesting kit and play style, and I'm always up to answer questions about it, or about HK airsoft in general.

In my most recent video, I'm using the new Kriss Vector, and I dual wield Desert Eagles. Here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jonintheshell?feature=mhee

Here's an outdoor romp from a few months back. I spent ages putting awful special effects into the video, so let me know what you think!

And here's one of my favourites from a while back, with lots of John Woo style jumping around.

Thanks very much!

Hope you all like it and share it with friends! :)

Team name: TF Valkyrie

Team  type: Milsim

Team impression: NSWDG (Navy Special Warfare Development Group) Navy SEALs

Video editor: Andreas Stuve

Video information: Task Force Valkyrie is a Swedish milsim team based out of Stockholm.

This video compilation is about the greatest events and moments from the past year. 

Have a great day!

Best regards

Andreas and TF Valkyrie

And here's one of my favourites from a while back, with lots of John Woo style jumping around.

Thanks very much!

Damn it, I want a site like that. Stupid lack of choice :(

:P

Also would have one from me, but at the last game day I was too involved to actually remember to film any of it.

'FireKnife'

Damn it, I want a site like that. Stupid lack of choice :(

:P

Also would have one from me, but at the last game day I was too involved to actually remember to film any of it.

'FireKnife'

Some of the indoor CQB sites in HK are spectacularly good. Unfortunately most of the outdoor ones are not.

Though the major bugbear is almost always the players - last weekend I had a good day because I only caught three players obviously cheating out of about twenty.

Some of the indoor CQB sites in HK are spectacularly good. Unfortunately most of the outdoor ones are not.

Though the major bugbear is almost always the players - last weekend I had a good day because I only caught three players obviously cheating out of about twenty.

Meh, down here it is one whole team though they try to use sly cheating (starting 5-10m closer than we did on a defensive game etc) and as they are the site owners mates it is hard to call them on it. At the end of the day players make the day more than the site. Have been to a very basic site but the players made it more fun than when I attended a large and well built site like GZ only to have to put up with the marshals and local players.

But then if I was in HK I would just be at every indoor game I could make with every stupid indoor loadout I could afford. Something we lack in the UK it seems, indoors sites with a bit more whackiness to them, not enough :P.

'FireKnife'

Most of the time I play with guys I know. My indoor games are almost always with the same group of guys that don't mind my silly antics and video recording. I sometimes play outdoor with folks I don't know, and when some players do occasionally cheat, I just don't let it bother me too much. It's a game that they don't respect as much as I do, and that's their loss.

Thanks for the positive feedback! More to come soon.

Some awesome videos in there from you guys. I'd love to try some of those urban outdoor sites.

Casshern, I totally agree that it's just a game, but I definitely miss the skirmishing in the UK. Whilst I have got good groups of players I play with over here, I find the mindset is definitely more"I have to win because I am better than other people" whereas in the UK the majority of players were much more concerned with having a laugh and enjoying themselves.

Add to that how many of the sites in Hong Kong concern themselves with just squeezing as

much profit as possible out of the players and not at all concerned with the upkeep of the site or even hiring marshals...

Archived