Videos Thread !

Tef

I think it would be cool, but difficult to aim with.

What I'd really love is a small camera with a 4x optical zoom that I could mount on a rail so I can confirm kills and make them more visually interesting for the viewers. :(

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a rebel themed game, so naturally I had to dress the part ;p

Just two quick videos form the start of the day, I was suprised by the results as I have only ever mounted the camera on a helmet, so thought the video would be very shaky.

The site owner had cast some concrete in loaf tins and sprayed them gold. We were for a brief period the richest rebels in the world, and then we lost it all again ;p

I think it would be cool, but difficult to aim with.

What I'd really love is a small camera with a 4x optical zoom that I could mount on a rail so I can confirm kills and make them more visually interesting for the viewers. :(

I also would like to try that (I have 2 contour roams)

Anyone know how this would be done?

A video I did from a game we played a week or so ago. This game was an attack/defend scenario with the CSR team (in the truck) coming in at intervals providing support. My brother usually wears the camera (I just take care of the editing/uploading) because 1) he tends to see a lot of action and 2) he's hilariously intense sometimes.

For whatever reason there was no sound on a few of the files from the GoPro so I took it as an opportunity to put some of the footage in slow motion with 80's sounding synth over top (why not?)

Definitely check out our other videos if you want, I certainly wont stop you!  :D I usually upload a batch of videos after every event which tends to be every few weeks.

Videos from my last two game days. I'm new to the whole video editing thing but every time I do a video I feel I'm learning how to do something new. I'm using a contour hd 1080 and corel videostudio pro x5. Any constructive criticism/feedback much appreciated! 

Hope you enjoy!

Bulb

Archived