Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some absolutely great videos in just the past few pages. 

My favourite airsoft video will always be the one below (I saw it just when I was just beginning airsoft)

It's well worth a watch, the Operation Irene video with the Black Hawk Down music in the background. An incredible video that really shows airsoft at its best.

Edit

Another classic:

What's up guys!

Want something a little different from regular headcam footage? Check out my 3rd person POV GoPro rig!

Like and subscribe for more. Part 2 and 3 are coming up soon.

Here's my Facebook page too. Any support and likes are greatly appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsoft-Wargame-films/538577182859848?ref=hl#

Nice rig! A hell of a lot better than the really expensive 3rd Person rig I saw someone in HK showing off which apparently cost 200 euro... and wobbled about so much watching his test vid made me motion sick.

PVC tube frame or chopping board plus tube mount?

Yeah someone on Facebook showed me a 200Euro one. I just went online, found a video that showed how to make one with PVC piping, had a go myself and made modifications to suit my needs. Cost me $101 HK dollars, including a quick pipe cutting tool because I didn't want to use a hacksaw. I'm pretty happy with the result.

And yeah the guy at 2:00 is a friend of mine who doesn't seem to feel his hits at times. He's not a dishonest player - he just tends to keep firing back when fired upon. I was worried I'd missed him, because he didn't put his hand up, so I kept shooting. About half of the shots you can hear are his MP7 though. I don't think I fired more than 4/5 times. I asked if he was okay in case I'd got him too much, and he still wasn't sure I'd hit him haha.

I noticed you asked if he was okay afterwards! I make a point of checking people are alright after i've shot them at close range, its hard not to feel guilty when you hear them say OUCH! I love your GoPro rig btw, but I think I do too much lying down for this to be viable for me.

I really want a camera, but I just cant decide between GoPro/Contour.

I noticed you asked if he was okay afterwards! I make a point of checking people are alright after i've shot them at close range, its hard not to feel guilty when you hear them say OUCH! I love your GoPro rig btw, but I think I do too much lying down for this to be viable for me.

Pick the contour, better mounting options!

Yeah I make sure to check people too. I don't mind getting hit too much during airsoft, but other people do feel the pain more, and I want to make sure everyone is having a good time. I think it's important to remember that when we play, we are representing the sport, so we need to be as courteous as possible. I would never go overkill and shoot someone too many times, but I know this guy and he doesn't seem to feel them at all haha. Below is a video I made a while back, and after watching it I realized I ask people if they're okay at least three times :P

You know calling the guy with the laser an 'assh*le' while you are running around with a constantly on strobe that could cause an epileptic seizure doesn't give a good impression of you.

To be brutally honest, Dazdarren's video is hard to watch. I appreciate that the players may be his friends, but he shoots a few people at VERY close range in this video. Accidents happen, but when they do, I apologize, slow down and make sure it doesn't happen again. This guy does it several times. Maybe I'm wrong - maybe you don't have a bingo / bang rule over there. It just looks a bit harsh from where I'm sat.

A guy was banned from my local site here on Saturday because he argued with another player, walked up to him and shot him point blank 3 times in the head. No matter what the disagreement is, overkill or shots that are too close will ruin the sport. Please be careful!

Anyway, thanks for the comments on my vid! Part 2 will be up soon!

Archived