Videos Thread !

Tef

Well, I don´t usually post in the videos thread. But when I do it ends with a 9x pistol killing spree in 7 seconds flat! Thats what I call room clearing. 

C-c-c-c-combobreaker!

That was an awesome run at the end Bjorn. Nice clear video too, with a mix of great action. Your game site looks bitchin' - would love to play there.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made another CQB video but the lack of light in that place is starting to bug me. Need to get out to woodland again soon. 

Starring some... timely hit taking 

Anyone who uses a gopro on a headband mount have any tips on making it, well, wobble less? My one bit of outdoors running footage is almost like watching Cloverfield but with better characters.

My video from the Hearts & Minds 3 game in Sweden that I attended.

I played as an assigned CCT within TF Green, Delta, Special Forces.

You'll find more videos like this on my YouTube channel and via my blog www.milsimple.com - Milsim made simple.

I also just noticed that Stridsverket posted a video from the game BB Operations and here's a video from my team too. We were doing reconnaissance behind enemy lines before the main invasion took place.

I hope you like it :)

Full feature of the Modern Warfare Juggernaut in action!

Rules of the game are also explained.

Looks like a lot of fun!

That being said, some of the other players were worse at taking hits than the actual juggernaut. XD

Archived