Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polarstars in action.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oMULY5uTPwI am not in this video, or affiliated with the people in it.

Jesus Christ! If this is what airsoft was, I wouldn't want any part of it. Where's the skill, the sportsmanship, the sense of reality?

All this is, is hosing BB's as fast as possible in all directions, blind firing around corners and is downright dangerous.

Shockingly bad style of gameplay. I fail to see how this could be satisfying.

No wonder Polarstars are so frowned upon.

Hello all!

Here are the three videos we made for the "G&G Your Greatest Glory 2013 Video Contest".

Click "like" on Youtube if you want to vote for the video, and share it with your friends if you think they'd appreciate it.

By clicking on the pictures you are forwarded to the videos.

I hope you like the videos!

Armament

Armament.jpg

Red Flags

Red_Flags.jpg

The Competition

The_Competition.jpg

DarkLite, Why is that? Every time I see video's from HK Airsoft sites it's either inflatable/fake cover in a building, or 'well-constructed' outdoor sites.

Don't they have the usual fodder of disused industrial buildings and run-down outdoor locations, without having to have their site 'tailor-made' for airsoft?

ta.

DarkLite, Why is that? Every time I see video's from HK Airsoft sites it's either inflatable/fake cover in a building, or 'well-constructed' outdoor sites.

Don't they have the usual fodder of disused industrial buildings and run-down outdoor locations, without having to have their site 'tailor-made' for airsoft?

ta.

Rent prices. The last big period of industrial manufacturing finished in the eighties and everything is getting developed into residential housing. To put it in perspective, in the *suitcasey* areas of town, where the buildings are 30+ years old, a 300-400 square foot flat will rent for 1000 pounds a month or up.

Our retail rents are off the *fruitcage* scale. There are shops in central HK renting for over 100,000 pounds a month.

So space is limited and sites just use whatever land is cheap, which means far out in the sticks and generally empty and open.

Archived