Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the pleasure of hosting my first episode of Floperator Forum tonight.  My guest was Canada's Robo Murray, and we talked about SB199, attitudes in airsoft, and of course, our favorite pieces of gear.  Check it out and join me for the next installment!

I had the pleasure of hosting my first episode of Floperator Forum tonight.  My guest was Canada's Robo Murray, and we talked about SB199, attitudes in airsoft, and of course, our favorite pieces of gear.  Check it out and join me for the next installment!

Have I missed some new law being passed in the UK? That Canadian comedian guy states "we could adopt the UK system where you literally have to have a firearms licence to own a full metal, full black out Airsoft weapon."??

You literally just have to post the full url of the video instead of the shortened format it gives you while uploading :P ie www.youtube.com/whatever instead of youtu.be/whatever

Like this! I found some old footage I forgot about and lazily cobbled it together to avoid doing actual work. Woo.

Archived