Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a video we filmed for an american Airsoft Retailer, Airsplat, they sent us a bunch of shell ejecting and GBB guns for free and told us to do our magic! Here's what we came up with: 

What do you guys think? I'll take any constructive advice or opinions. 

Thanks! 

Someone has been watching PB vids. ;)

Very nice though, sans the music. But that's down to personal preference, I for one am just jaded after every PB video maker started using that type of sound. I'm sure others feel the same about "epic" music so whatever.

Looks like you guys have upped your game quite a bit though, great to see!

Here's the footage from TARs club day on the 8th of March game.

No ScopeCam this time as I had technical difficulties with that footage (basically I was stopping filming when I thought I was starting it. I ended up only recording down time).

Anyway, I was using my TM M870 gas shotty for this game and was a Medic. I had a lot of fun getting shotty kills :cool:

If you like the video, please click like and subscribe :D

To find out more about TAR and Airsoft in New Zealand visit http://www.asnz.co.nz/forums/

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - VC Trail (Tokyo Marui M870 - Tokyo Marui P226 E2)

Duration: 9:36

Here's a video we filmed for an american Airsoft Retailer, Airsplat, they sent us a bunch of shell ejecting and GBB guns for free and told us to do our magic! Here's what we came up with: 

What do you guys think? I'll take any constructive advice or opinions. 

Thanks! 

I think it's very good and at least a minute too long.

It's also somewhat annoying that the poster image is lies.

We're an inventive bunch in New Zealand and when I started sharing YouTube clips of Juggernaut games with my club it didn't take long for one of the guys to sign up to build a Jugg suit.

This footage is from our first ever Juggernaut game. I'm sure it won't be our last :D

Oh, and the bunny was just to make us look ridiculous while we ran around the field with it.

If you like the video, please click like and subscribe :D

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - The Juggernaut and the Bunny (ScopeCam - G&P Troy M7A1)

Duration: 8:38

Pretty cool field. The aerial cam gives it a nice sense of scale.

And vehicles are awesome, too, but did they have any functional capability?  It's kind of a bummer to have a T-55 that can't shoot.

Yeah, we were instructed at the briefing that game organizers would be using pyrotechnics and will be marking anyone that is taken out by the tanks. Never happened to my squad though. They were also antitank weapons and regular vehicles and some of the LAVs could be taken out by 40mm. 

I think they were mostly for show but they created a hell of an atmosphere. 

BTW there were also a T72 and a Tiger, though the latter regretably had some technical problem, or so I heard, and wasn't used ingame.

Archived