Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's some footage from TARs club day on the 5th of April.

This was our second game day where we used the Juggernaut scenario. Big Josh donned his suit and I made it my mission to hunt him down.

If you like the video, please click like and subscribe :D

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - Juggernaut Hunting (G&P Troy M7A1)

Duration: 9:36

It took me over a year to get access to this CQB site. It's an old Hospital and hopefully (with a bit more work with the landlord) it will become our regular CQB site.

We were only allowed access to a single two storey building and this footage is from the ground floor of that building.

The was one of the last games we played on our inaugural game day on the 12 or April, is was also the most memorable game of the day for me.

I'm working on footage from the other games we had but I wanted to share this one first.

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - CQB Pistols Only (Tokyo Marui P226 E2)

Duration: 4:12

This is the second video from our first run at the Old Hospital in Patea.

There's a bit more action in this one as there are two of us with camera's (Sheed and myself).

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - CQB Chaos (KWA Kriss Vector - G&G MP5 - Tokyo Marui P226 E2)

Duration: 8:53

This is another video from our CQB game on the 12 of April. This game footage is a slower pace but worth the watch for some Sneaky Ninja action from Sheed towards the end.

If you like the video, please comment, like, share and subscribe :D

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - CQB Sneaky Ninjas (Tokyo Marui M870 / SPAS12 - G&G MP5)

Duration: 3:42

Just dropping a quick note about my new milsim film for Tier 1 Military Simulation; Operation Payback.

This incredibly well played event showcased some of the highest quality effects ever used in milsim. Including RPG attacks, EOD detonations, explosive entry and more.

All captured in the 20 minute film from Outside Context, if you have any interest in milsim then this is a must watch!

Promo here:

Many thanks,

Basho

We had my real steel K98, 1895 Nagant, AGM mg42 on a german AA tripod.  A team mate had a full auto MP40.  All running or converted to blanks only of course.

How to make ww2 games more epic!  Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for the awkward camera angle.  My lens is turned inside my camera I guess

Hi!

After a year I posted my last airsoft video, I managed to go out and test my two airsoft guns! This time my guns were A&K Mk43 Mod0 that I re-shimmed and fixed it's AOE. 11.1V 20C battery and SHS M130 spring makes it run quick and gun sound beautiful! Second gun that is in the end is my KJW M700 that I started to work with in winter time. It has Begadi co2 booster so I can adjust velocity as I want and shots are more stable than with gas. 

But let's get  to the point!

Hope u all like it!

• 2 weeks later...

This video from a Judge Dredd themed event called Block Wars 3. This event was held at one of New Zealand's best CQB sites, an old hospital called 'The Infirmary'.

I also captured the worst Airsoft related injury I've had yet at the end of the video so watch it all the way through.

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - Block Wars 3 - Police Brutality (G&P M7A1)

Duration: 5:18

Archived