Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just uploaded our first Milsim video, this is from Tier 1 Military Simulations Operation Payback at the MOD training site Stanta in Thetford. A great venue and a brilliant event. This was the first Milsim we have done in force with 8 of us making our own call sign. Still lots of progress needed, but everyone starts some where!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTQaqTQlJE[/media]

Check out our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/echoesairsoft

Here's some footage from TARs club game on the 31 May 2014.

It was the first outing of my King Arms VSS and unfortunately it didn't perform very well. Luckily for me I still managed to get a few kills, even if I lost some easy ones due to misfiring. Hopefully this will be sorted soon and I'll have an sexy beast to game with.

If you like the video, please click like and subscribe :D

Taranaki Airsoft Rangers - VC Reset Highlights (King Arms VSS Vintorez - TM P226 E2)

Duration: 5:26

• 2 weeks later...

I usually don´t post Videos, but this one is actually good in my own opinion. Maybe a tad long, but still full of action. 

Filmed with a spanking brand new Sony AS100 in PRO mode (50Mbps) and secondary scopecam is a GoPro Hero 2 filming at 720p 60FPS with a HackHD 35mm lens.

Hello world

We tought to put some videos up here to show some gaming from Finland too.
We normally have only woodland gaming because our country, max own build game sites to have some variation.

Heres the links if your intrested about gaming in small corners in world too

Normal gaming:

Berget (Huge 4 days game in Sweden)

Larp-game

Archived