Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you insist.

SummerCamp 2014 Piirsalu official video by the staff as well:

People are welcome for next years event.
You can find the base are map attached  to this post. Main base is about 1km x 400m size. The buildings played in the second part of the video are in the center section of the map. There are lots more!
Base camp was at the 300m firing range on the east side. 

post-10298-0-83775500-1406788271_thumb.jpg

I used to have an Estonian girlfriend. If I'd known I could have visited her and done a bit of 'softing on the side in a place like that I'd probably still have an Estonian girlfriend.

Nice videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vputRKj5-4E&feature=youtu.be

Forgive the choice of music...it's a reference to our team's original video which had the original version of that song chosen for it. Season 2 if you will...hopefully we'll have a lot of videos in the future as opposed to last year where almost nothing happened.

We made an excursion out to this field, which is about 2 and a half hours away. Other than the high FPS allowed and odd gameplay flow choices, it was worthwhile and we're considering going again in the future.

Video from the last time Scout was at the fort while I was there.

Luckily he missed my 'fall on your *albartroth* while carrying an M249' maneuver.   :)

Also glad that my little fail wasn't featured in thier too (running the wrong way to the bridge).

Should have mentioned I was at that game earlier :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived