Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is one of my many videos:

Almost all of them GoPro made. I usually try to record most of the time then cut the videos down to be more exiciting(tough sometimes thats hard to do). I use mostly my TM HK416D tough recently started using my GHK AK-105(at least until it got too cold).

Renegade, your video (and others) is not helping me ignore thinking about getting out into the field in order to focus on finals.  Was the water bottle because you appeared to need a drink, or was that some way of medic revival after being patched up the first time?

That could apply to everyone else's videos I've bee watching lately, thanks folks. :D

(Renagade's video)

I don't mean any disrespect towards you as you seemed to be relatively proactive yourself, but what exactly was your team doing that whole time? Instead of maneuvering out of the killzone ASAP they seemed quite content to stay in a clustered column and get machine gunned in exposed positions.

That whole vid had me in stitches Forti.  That's the sort of gameplay I want to be involved in some day.

The secret is to only play with people who take it less seriously than you do and who also have a sense of humour.

Unfortunately, this being airsoft, this is practically impossible.

It seems though at least that folks in the UK and elsewhere in the world are more likely to be the kind of folks necessary (despite all the stories of the exact opposite I hear).

When I was glancing briefly at the 5th annual player's choice awards form this morning, and saw "best airsoft video of 2014," my mind immediately went towards yours.

Footage from various games during 2014 at Slaughter House Airsoft which is a CQB site in Hull, East Yorkshire in the UK.

The site gets its name from the fact it used to be a pig farm. Don't worry, there's no pig ###### left!

Great video man; I like videos where there's not metal music or EDM pounding in my ears. Looks like it was a fun game. Local fields are a total *suitcase*-show here in Miami.

Edit: Post pics of the rifles in the AR15 thread!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Joshua TBC, that TRG-22 looks like something "I must have". ;) 

What comes to gas operating sniper rifles here is my suggestion. Go and by HPA regulator and other stuff needed. I bought my KJW M700 Police model as used gun. I read punch of forums and started to upgrade it. When it was gas operated it had velocity changes around 10m/s. Finally I bought HPA regulator,lines and fittings.

Here is video that I made today. In this video I show you differences between gas operating and HPA. I'm using KJW 10rds gas mag, Tanaka long gas mag and Tanaka Long mag as HPA. Regulator is Balystik HPR800 and lines are 8mm wide. Of course there is some upgrades that I have made to guns also and u can read about that in video description. :)

Hope u like it.

Footage from various games during 2014 at Slaughter House Airsoft which is a CQB site in Hull, East Yorkshire in the UK.

The site gets its name from the fact it used to be a pig farm. Don't worry, there's no pig ###### left!

Rather liking the look for this site :D

Nice video...good back and forth action.

But man, it also shows why semi in CQB can suck...people really don't take their hits, or react "delayed"....

A fast 5-round burst stops people way faster.

Yeah we had a few dramas with no hit taking their, particularly grenade kills. Even our own team weren't taking accidental friendly grenades and we had to point it out to them a couple of times. Unfortunately it got worse as the day went on and we ended up leaving just after lunch. It's a great little site though. 

Archived