Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys here's some gameplay of the newly released Krytac rifles at Gunman Airsoft Eversley

enjoy and leave feedback on what you think i could do to improve my content thanks a lot people

*snip*

My main comment would be that you should adjust the GoPro position, the footage is good, but for instance, in the first engagement, when you're shooting from behind the tree, when you bring the scope up to your eye, it then obscures a large amount of the screen so the viewer misses the action shots of the rounds going towards target.

I'd suggest putting the GoPro on one side of your helmet, so that as you're looking down the optic, viewers can clearly see where the rifle is pointing, plus rounds hitting targets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to try out my 1st Person Night Vision rig last weekend at Copehill Down, it wasn't that long of a night game before they called the endex so I didn't capture as much as I thought I would. But still it gives you an interesting view of what it's like to run NV gear.

Moons out, Goons out. Enjoy ;-)

Thanks. Yes I believe other people ran night vision although I didn't personally witness anyone with it. However towards the end of the video I was lit up from a distance with IR light after a put my IR illuminator in their general direction.

It was a little bit of a turkey shoot yes lol. Great fun.

Pretty alright footage considering the recording solution.

IIRC there's mounts out there for iphone to PVS recording, but no guarantee's on that one.

Another solution would be a sidemounted gopro (without the big case) and a 90 degree partial reflective lense.

http://www.uqgoptics.com/default.aspx These guys might be able to help. Looking through (hah) lense catalogues is terribly confusing.

That's what I've got, mount for an iPhone. Works alright however I lose one eye for recording. That and because of the iPhone being in place, the goggles have to be mounted a little farther forward. So I have an even smaller field of view. Sucks but I think it came out ok, right?

It's funny you have that link, I too had an idea of having some kind of mirror or prism in place and run my gopro lying on top of the PVS-7's. Too complicated for me though lol.

Archived