Videos Thread !

Tef

That's exactly the way I got the extractor in; push it in as far as possible by hand, and then lightly tap it in place with a punch (with a piece of tape between the ejector and the punch to prevent damage). It's a tight fit with the BBU but I guess that's what keeps it into place :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yerp, you gotta use http and not https for it to load the previews on this forum.

I use Adobe Premiere for my editing.

If your videos are as awesome as your paint jobs and photos I think we're all in trouble :o 

As you may or may not know I try very hard to make my videos look "good", or, at least very accurate as to how things look in real life in front of me when I record my videos. 

This is to make sure you get a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) experience when viewing my videos. I use the X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo reference calibration target at the start of each video and from that I set the white balance, exposure, levels, color correction, saturation etc.

Here is a test clip showcasing a new method of video adjustment I am working on.

Basically stacking Lumetri Color effects on the adjustment layer to correct for white balance, exposure, color fidelity, saturation, contrast and sharpening.

I failed to take into account though that my HSL Secondary color selection ranges were very narrow (per color swatch basis). And so when something falls outside of that range you get some effect popping in and out (see white highlights on Green Gas bottle for example). So I have to review this again and maybe settle for one broader adjustment Lumetri Color effect.

Awesome looking video

I have to say, the production level and quality of your videos are off the charts. Makes the rest of us look like amateurs  :D

Is your real job in media/video/film industry? Or did you get all that equipment (4K non-the less!) just for your airsoft videos ? :D

Archived