Videos Thread !

Tef

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i didn't make this but it is an ak vid sooo i guess it counts so here you are!

Video Name : spetnaz

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : ak beta spetnaz

Type(s) : aeg

Video Type : .mpg

Video Size : 5.1MB

Video Length : 27seconds

Preview Picture :

Credits to : nightmare before eternity

Made by : nightmare before eternity

Hosted by : airsoft retreat

Link:spetnaz

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, but I got this preview for ya'll.

it was airsoft only, but then more serious weapons had to be got......

Video Name : Computer waste management

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : CA15, SP M203, another AEG (I forget) some GBBs, Hyster.....

Type(s) : AEG, GBB, Gas Grenade launcer, Diesel.....

Video Type : Embedded QT movie (web page)

Video Size : ???

Video Length : 2m:12s

Preview Picture :

Credits to : evilhippy, Psaldorn (the genius), some mates of mine

Made by : Little ol' me, the evilhippy

Hosted by : Putfile

Link: http://media.putfile.com/EvilHippy2

If I could have sorted a better camera, better cameraman and one prepared to get a bit closer at that, it would have been immensely better. The logistics of getting it done do really demand better planning for that sort of thing, but hey.

I also lost the footage of me next to grenades going off, and us running through the massive AS smokes, but hey. Next time :)

The footage or the equipment, do you mean?

Both are mine in any case old chap, and the other `tools` used are done so with full permission from the owner of the company, the tools themselves and even the farmland where we shot it :)

I deviated slightly, there was going to be a G27 taped to one bar of the FLT's cage but I forgot the tape. I was going to introduce it in a witty way too via caption, but I'm an r-tard and didn't bother. Also this contain only a little bit of the footage we actually got, but it was done in a moment of silliness with my mates so I didn't think about how to get good shots, or that the camera operator might not be used to it at all, but hey!

history channel show tactical to practical talking about airsoft

http://eagle5.net/store/temp/airsoft/THC_Airsoft_VCD.mpg

Nice find. It sounds like silencers actually (sort of) work. Or maybe the guy modified his internals, too. :blink: Speaking of which, does anyone have videos w/ silencers attached? Preferrably M4's.

Video Name : PTW_Part_one_Final.mov

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : Systema 3rd Generation Professional Training Weapon Overview

Type(s) : AEG

Video Type : .mov

Video Size : 20MB

Video Length : 4 minutes

Other Note :

Preview Picture : none

Credits to : Systema USA for hosting it

Made by : Solo

Hosted by : Systema USA

Link:

http://www.zshot.com/videos/

Hello, all

Hope I’m in the right forum.

I just wanna share this Indonesian music video where my team Code 4 made an appearance as policemen (pseudo LAPD, nonetheless) while the band plays the tangos and the unlikely looking detective in white shirts and tac-vests. Before you point out the numerous errors in being realistic –especially tactically (trust us, as military enthusiast we counted so many), most shots are done with simply cinematic considerations only. This was just, after all, a music video. Point is, this is one of the fun part of having airsoft as a hobby.

I’m sure out there you’re used to being cast as soldiers or cops in movies but we’re just starting down here in Indonesia. This is just the third gig for my team Code 4, after a TV drama and a TV commercial, we consider this as the most fun. Hope y’all like it.

Video Name : Bintang di Surga (Star in The Heavens) -not file name

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : TM MP5A4, TM MP5A5, WA M92FS, KSC Glock 17, TM M4A1, Classic Army M15A4 Carbine, and many more

Type(s) : AEG/GBB

Video Type : wmv

Video Size : 28MB

Video Length : 5 minutes

Other Note : Music Video of Indonesia’s #1 group, Peterpan, featuring Indonesia's pioneer airsoft team, Code-4

Credits:

Director : Rizal Mantovani

Director of Photography: Roy Lolang

Peterpan (the band):

Ariel – vocal/tango leader

Andhika – keyboards/police negotiator

Loekman – bass/tango hostage taker

2 other Peterpan personnels plays as cops with white shirt and assault/SWAT vest

Code-4:

“SWAT” entry teams Blue & Red

“LAPD” patrolman

“LAPD” plainclothes

“Highground Sniper Team“

Made by : Dreamscape Production

Hosted by : multiply

LINK:Peterpan Music Video Guest Starring Code-4 Wargame Club Indonesia

Sorry for the double post, I can't edit.

Video Name ESS Land Ops Goggles Lense change

Objective ItemESS Land Ops goggle

TypesGear

Video TypeAVI

Video LengthUnder 60 seconds

Other NotesNone

CreditsMe

Made byMe

hosted byGoogle

Linkhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...;q=ESS+land+ops

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Name KWA M11 Takedown

Objective ItemKWA M11

TypesGBB

Video TypeAVI

Video LengthUnder 60 seconds

Other NotesNone

CreditsMe

Made byMe

hosted byGoogle

Linkhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=21...90453&q=M11

:Dr_Evil:

Hello, all

Hope I’m in the right forum.

I just wanna share this Indonesian music video where my team Code 4 made an appearance as policemen (pseudo LAPD, nonetheless) while the band plays the tangos and the unlikely looking detective in white shirts and tac-vests. Before you point out the numerous errors in being realistic –especially tactically (trust us, as military enthusiast we counted so many), most shots are done with simply cinematic considerations only. This was just, after all, a music video.

wow awesome job, one of the guys in the video looks like an editor from super street magizene.....

Archived