Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right-click, Save Target As...

http://www.airsoftgun.ru/temp/pps2005.wmv

Video Name : pps2005.wmv

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : Pistol only event, held in Moscow, Russia at the end of December 05

Type(s) : GBB

Video Type : .wmv

Video Size : 53.5MB

Video Length : 4:31

Other Note :

Preview Picture :

Credits to : www.airsoftgun.ru

Made by : www.airsoftgun.ru

Hosted by : www.airsoftgun.ru

Video Name : USP Compact

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : KWA GBB USP Compact shooting at a target.

Video Type : Quicktime

Video Size : 10.6MB

Video Length : 46 sec.

Other Note :

Preview Picture :

Credits to : Me

Made by : Me

Hosted by : Putfile

http://media.putfile.com/USP-Compact

Video Name : M4A1

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : TM M4A1 shooting at a target on automatic and semi.

Video Type : Quicktime

Video Size : 16MB

Video Length : 1 minute+

Other Note :

Preview Picture :

Credits to : Me

Made by : Me

Hosted by : Putfile

http://media.putfile.com/M4A119

Here's a nice selection of videos from Ground Zero in Hampshire. Take special note of the second one down, '14/02/06 - Attack on Hamburger Hill'. It's the most recent, last Sunday. I was also there, I was at the top of the hill defending it (wearing white tags, known as Delta team). The one's with the red tags are Bravo team trying to take it. For the most part we masacred them on their ascent up. It was so much fun. Best part of the day.

http://www.groundzeroairsoft.co.uk/vidgallery/

Was that the game on the 12th Feb? Yeah man I was there, flying the bravo colours (even though we lost pitifully :lol:

Actually I have my own dark theories about that - I got hit in the face and forehead by a full-auto gun firing at at least sniper limits, if not more. The impact actualy knocked me over and thats only happened with a 500fps sniper rifle before, and this was full auto!!

Seriously man there were a whole load of non-regulars who turned up and they were seriosuly cheating, hot guns and not taking hits etc. A lot of regs were seriosuly p!ssed-off (Simon was about to deck a couple of guys actually)

But yeah, despite the tragic failure of BRavo to win pretty much anything, the fall of the Delta base in that hill assault was largely due to me and my M14 :D I popped up from their right flank and strafed a burst into your last 4 defenders in one go, best move of the day and they never saw me coming :rofl: And it usually happens like that to me, bliss....

Was that the game on the 12th Feb?  Yeah man I was there, flying the bravo colours (even though we lost pitifully :lol:

Actually I have my own dark theories about that - I got hit in the face and forehead by a full-auto gun firing at at least sniper limits, if not more. The impact actualy knocked me over and thats only happened with a 500fps sniper rifle before, and this was full auto!!

Seriously man there were a whole load of non-regulars who turned up and they were seriosuly cheating, hot guns and not taking hits etc. A lot of regs were seriosuly p!ssed-off (Simon was about to deck a couple of guys actually)

But yeah, despite the tragic failure of BRavo to win pretty much anything, the fall of the Delta base in that hill assault was largely due to me and my M14 :D I popped up from their right flank and strafed a burst into your last 4 defenders in one go, best move of the day and they never saw me coming :rofl:  And it usually happens like that to me, bliss....

Hah, I think I remember seeing you there. I do remember a guy in Bravo with an olive green M14. There were a few other with wood finishes too I think.

Yes, there did seem to be some cheating going on. I hit a few guys, while they just stared and fired back.

Oh, and about you getting hit on the head full auto a lot. When Delta were defending Hamburger Hill. I was taking cover behind folliage and a tree. One Bravo coming up the hill must have took a fair few shots on the head from me. I thought he was cheating at first as he didn't take his hits. Eventually he did, and having thought about it a bit I think he was just cowering in pain. >=< I don't think that was you though. I don't have a 500fps sniper, just a stock M4.

This was over at the bottom of the valley near the dead-zone at the end of the path. We scouted up the hill on the wooded side only to find Delta coming in force into our area, we did what we could but had to runaway - I got hit in the ehad while lying in the ditch at the very bttom of the valley about an hour before the crazu assault game began.

Whoever hit me had a full auto gun shooting at over 500fps, the cheating muthaf**king c**t!!!! I try to be gentleman at all time but after that hit, and the laughter from the *beep* who did it, I nearly followed the guy up the hill and knocked him the funk out. I was not happy; between the two of us Simon and I could have done some serious damage to people if we had been unchecked that day :lol:

That has to be the best video yet, surely? I personally find videos of other people playing airsoft extremely boring, but seeing the action from more than one group or person's view at the same time, that makes it a real story because you can see the interplay between `characters`.

Best vid yet. Defo.

thanks for your replys.

i plan im making a longer decent video,

11/12th march is the official opening of Mission Airsoft and i plan to record as much as possible of the action.

end of april i am looking at buying one or two gun mountable cameras, these units are self contained and record footage at 15fps at 640x480 resolution, though not great, they take sd cards and can hold an hours footage, might be worth getting one to test before buying another though.

Video Name : Assorted Videos

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : Assorted Guns

Video Type : Flash Video

Video Size : See Video Properties

Other Note : Must see for all airsoft players

Credits to : Youtube and the uploader of these videos

Made by : Not me

Hosted by : Youtube.com

CQC training by 858 airsoft

Japan Ground Self Defense Force, CQB training video

Finnish Defence Forces - Army - CQB training in 2004

Videos Related to Japan Ground Self Defense Force, CQB training video - see japan video 1, 2 and 3...some pretty cool sequences...

Archived