Videos Thread !

Tef

Airsoft Practical Pistol Shooting in Hong Kong.

MMC Championships 2006 Round 1:-

http://www.hksdu.com/library/2006_MMC/rd1/result.htm

Video Name : Various - 5 clips.

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : Custom Standard & Open Division Guns

Type(s) : Custom GBB - some based on real-steel custom houses.

Video Type : .wmv

Video Size : Around 1MB-3MB.

Video Length : >1 min. to 2.5 min.

Other Note : Get a glimpse of Airosft IPSC Practical Shooting.

Preview Picture :

Credits to :

Made by :

Hosted by : Hong Kong Shooting Development

There's LOADS of vid clips. Just go to the home page. Each match is represented by a banner. (-Be careful not to select a safety course banner though). When you click withinside a match banner, you get the same consistancy from this website: match results, pics (tons) and vid clips. -Not all matches have the vid clips, but most of them do. Failing this, hover your cursor on the main page to get to the Archives section. -You can view each match from the past and their respective video clips.

MMC is one of the retailers in HK that sponsors these Champ round matches.

There's some nice gear on display! :)

Ice.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having just been made by Alex aka. Kinch, there's some footage of the last DarkAngel CQB Training session (February) on this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=0entry689502

For those interested, there is another one coming up on the 25th-26th of this month, run by Firefight, in London.

Andy.

KSC G19 Silenced

Video Name : KSC_G19_Silenced.wmv

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : KSC G19 Silenced

Type(s) : GBB

Video Type : .youtube

Video Size : ~2MB

Video Length : 30seconds

Other Note : This with the GnG outer and KM featherweight silencer. Gonna get a slimmer one though.

Preview Picture : none

Credits to :

Made by : bronney

Hosted by : youtube

LINK :

(Processing, check back)
  • 2 weeks later...

WA SCW2 1911 Takedown and Diagnostics.

Video Name : -

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : WA SCW2 guns

Type(s) : GBB

Video Type : .youtube

Video Size : -

Video Length : 9 mins each (youtube limit)

Other Note : Made this for a buddy here solving a 1911 full metal kit problem. Includes general diagnostics so if this is your first time doing a kit, check this out :)

Preview Picture : none

Credits to :

Made by : bronney

Hosted by : youtube

LINK :

all in one, one for all (airsoft only)

I hope you didn't miss that little part of the title.

the same way you and a whole lot of people here missed the part where this was supposed to be a VIDEO thread, not a "I liked this video; that's great, but mine is better; can you post this, can you post that; I have nothing to do, so I'll flood useless dumb comments" thread :offtopic2:

I ugre the moderators to start deleting every post on this thread that doesn't have a video link ("formated" as described at the begining of the thread)

I mean this thread has 15 pages, and more than half posts are useless comments.

:rules:

Thank you !!!

the same way you and a whole lot of people here missed the part where this was supposed to be a VIDEO thread, not a "I liked this video; that's great, but mine is better; can you post this, can you post that; I have nothing to do, so I'll flood useless dumb comments" thread  :offtopic2: 

I ugre the moderators to start deleting every post on this thread  that doesn't have a video link ("formated" as described at the begining of the thread) 

I mean this thread has 15 pages, and more than half posts are useless comments. 

:rules:   

Thank you !!! 

Oh what so people that post good video shouldn't be complimented on them? Tmas also made a good point (unlike some people) seeing how this is "Arnies Airsoft," then a video thread should contain airsoft videos oppose to real steel, sure it was a nice video but off topic probably been a better section. And if people want to request let them, it will help the thread to get more video replies as people might request X gun firing, then someone thinks "I have that, I'll help them and make a video of it."

On that note;

bronney liked the g19 video, nice to see a glock 19 that actually cycles (damn my fingers breaking the recoil springs)

And that Normandy was funny as hell carbacca

Myself playing at Electrowerkz London (serious CQB). Head mounted camera, quite dark so turn your brightness up. My first time taking/editing video.

Video Name : Question... I *HATE* questions

Weapon(s)/Objective item(s) : GR300, multiple objectives

Video Length : ~9minutes

Credits to : Sam @ Team XXL, Andy & the Electrowerkz marshalls, and all the Electrowerkz players

Archived