Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you started off with a very, very decent raw footage, slightly under exposed (which is good, note almost zero clipping).

Looks to me the only correction is some gamma adjustment, might be some very minor color change but not obvious.

Use a fruitcaged up source if you wanna play grading next time :P

It's White Balance adjustment/correction, Exposure and Levels adjustment/correction, major Primary/Secondary color adjustment/correction (RGB/CMY) and then individual Primary/Secondary color adjustment/correction (RGB/CMY).

Have a closer look at the photos of the shells, look at each individual color. You'll see.

But I think I am probably the only one to notice the specifics :P

I am surprised how good my footage is straight out of the camera. Which is good :D

Panasonic HC-VXF990 4K camcorder.

But the goal is of course to not start out with *suitcasey* footage :P

I actually have created a custom filter which takes most of that away. I remembered you pointed that out so I made an attempt to fix it. :D

ewlWg8m.png

Not sure why you are looking at it with 200% zoom though :P

I can't do anything about it in camera so I made a secondary color correction selection range that selects the color fringe of the CA (magenta/cyan) and de-saturate it to 0% saturation.

Check out APS at: 

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AirsoftAPS
Instagram: www.instagram.com/aps.airsoft
YouTube: www.youtube.com/rampaintbkid

nope. still not going to buy one. ill be that lone hold out to not buy one. mainly because I know the incoming money sink if I do. I shall resist :)

Nice German kits, Feldjager. Don't see that many well-done impressions in the field (especially in places like SC Village, shame about the neon tape)

Thanks for the kudos man, yeah people look at us like we're from Mars when we go to SC. Gotta get a Dye mask to blend in.

Archived