Tef

Videos Thread !

hah, I'm just one guy so there isn't a full movie, there's a series of episodes.. essentially 8 or 9 action scenes which I've then chopped up into a faux movie trailer..

There's at least 500 hours work there..

As soon as Ft Ord re-opens I'll be out to document the game, if you like those guns firing with a 180 degree shutter wait till you see a lot more filmed in that style. Anyways, I'll definitly post some more footage once a game gets hosted.

There's an Airsoft Skirmish this Saturday, the 19th hosted by Roundhouse Productions out at Fort Ord. Check it out at www.cqbchallnge.com

Here's a rough vid from today's game. It was from a digital camera, not a motion camera, so like I said, it's very rough. I guess you all can tell who I am by my gun, SWAT patches, and mainly, hight. :rolleyes:

th_good.jpg

Anyone see this video of Sigarms RS manufacturer using airsoft as a force on force training tool? It's an interesting video. The only part that made me cringe was when the narrator and host suggested reusing the 6mm plastic balls. Ugggghhhh...

Video link here.

Well, the one major problem I see with the Sig clip... The clip suggests using lethal force in the form of an handgun when you have a guy pointing a knife at you from hmm... 4-5 feet away. If I was a judge, I WOULD consider this excessive use of force, but hey ;)