Tef

Videos Thread !

mine doesn't seem to like it when that guy/marshall puts that glowing thing down that guys back.

Very good video and all credit for taking that camera into a game, though maybe a tri-pod for some of the shots might be an idea for next time

Edited by Maveric

Titelist, that is an amazing movie. I would seriously suggest getting some interviews, editing that together, and sending it into a documentary film festival. Check out withoutabox.com to find some good ones in your area.

Okay when I can I'll make a WMV out of the video. You guys have no idea how big that camera is, when I can I'll show you a pic of the full rig.

mine doesn't seem to like it when that guy/marshall puts that glowing thing down that guys back.

Very good video and all credit for taking that camera into a game, though maybe a tri-pod for some of the shots might be an idea for next time

In case anyone cares, this is how much camera I was lugging around at the game:

camerayd8.jpg

Photo was from a short film I worked on 2 weeks ago.

2Titleist

Can you post a full Operation Golden Parachute video that lasts longer, it doesn't have to be a montage?

PLEASE!

No, because it would have been longer but the video you see is really the best of what I got. I can't edit what I don't have. Also it's not exactly easy to just do a re-edit on request, just FYI.

Titleist, your video is made with so much awesome it overheats and crashes my computer.

I can get about half way through and then I get an emergency shutdown.

Seriously does it crash your computer?

Works great on my 1.25ghz Mac Mini (powerpc). Full screen skipped a bit, but on normal mode it ran awesome, which fit the width of my desktop (1280). Very high res.