Tef

Videos Thread !

Titleist ....very good work...there were some really good load outs running around in there that you managed to capture... :)

On another note watching the participants the old pro paintball addage '...gun up...gun up...' sprang to mind    :mellow:

oh my god he stole me sig !

Video i made in a day :D

Hey App you've got some good stuff on there...impressive

...the Berget event looks BIG

...liked the ambient music to the Jim Gong G36C...lay back and njoy :rolleyes:

Edited by Efficency65

Just an FYI, since I'm back from vacation, I will get the edit done of the next game I shot on video. Unless work skunks me it should be done around late this coming week.

Titleist, there are good movies, there are great mvoies, and then there is your movie. That is a fine peice of work there! I hope you can find a place to host a full on HD version of it. Hope you enjoy your vaction and can't wait to see the rest of your video. :D That looks like a great field to play on too.

Titleist, there are good movies, there are great mvoies, and then there is your movie. That is a fine peice of work there! I hope you can find a place to host a full on HD version of it. Hope you enjoy your vaction and can't wait to see the rest of your video. :D That looks like a great field to play on too.

Thanks, and there's a strong chance I may be taking my filmmaking skills up to Oregon soon enough *cough*

Second video is finally done, you guys can quit bugging me about it, lol:

http://www.qualitypc.ch/titleist/Junkyard_H264.mov

Enjoy, it's 165 mb this time round, I've got the compression tuned so it should play better, it's actually longer than the last one, and 50mb smaller, so i think the settings are a lot better without compromising any quality.