Tef

Videos Thread !

Black... i'm a tv cameraman working for the portuguese public TV, and i apreeciate a lot. Remember my days changing real soldiers in war zones.

Allways near the combat zone!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Continue doing it more times.

STUNTMAN

I'm Portuguese, and i went to Sewden several times to play a big event,and i can say with sure... they got the best games!

STUNTMAN

This trailer is from the same swedish game (tango), but with a real/full moviecrew thats not gaming at the same time;).

We have no connetion with this group, but it look very good;)

Wow, I have a new goal in life, to go to sweden and get in on one of these many awesome looking skirmishes

I already done that... since 4 years ago... every year to play Berget Events.

Berget, 5, Berget6, Bertget 7 and in 7 days.... levaing for Berget 8!!!

Playing games in Sweden? Priceless!

STUNTMAN

Yeah, Sweden does really look like it is the best place to airsoft! I was planning to go play there all summer but even the average day games are 18+ years old only, and I'm 17... Maybe next year, hah.

senny1.jpg

Sennybridge, a Basho film about "The Chernarus Conflict"

A few weekends ago my airsoft brothers and I were players at the TA Event’s, “The Chernarus Conflict”. This was a 24 hour Milsim game using the, freshly revised, BattleSim rules developed by Iain of TA Events...

Four Links for you:

Vimeo HD Version: http://vimeo.com/12426527

YouTube Version Part 1:

YouTube Version Part 2:

Write up of the event: http://www.outsidecontext.com/2010/06/09/sennybridge-a-basho-film-about-the-chernarus-conflict/

Hope you like it :)

Basho

Hey Guys, my team is trying to put together a web series about our Airsoft team. We shot with about eight cameras at our last event and cut together a "proof of concept" video. Our next video will include narration, but we wanted to get this out right now to see what people thought about it..Enjoy:)

The team is the Orlando Wolfpack out of Orlando, FL.

New video in urban/Mout spot.

STUNTMAN

Presume you were using the helmet cam that can be seen in the 'pictures in the field thread'? Where'd you pick it up if you don't mind me asking?

I can second that recommendation. I've got the Hero HD from Go Pro and it's great. Only thing that's not so great (for airsoft) is that it's silver with a reflective glass case. I'm going to wrap it in gaffer's tape before the next outing.

Also, Stuntman, that site is awesome. I also love that you have so few players. I love games when they're small like that, like 10 v 10. Especially in urban environments it really adds to the tension.

Unfortunately most of the fields around here have 100+ players all the time.

I recently start filming at skirmishes.

These are the results:

First video is not very good because it was the first time and was filmed by some1 else, but here you go:

These 2 video's are better quality and a better 'story':

(these one is still procesing for better quality) Edited by G-rar