Videos Thread !

Tef

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunt, I must confess the video from that helmet cam did give me some giggles. The way the person's head stays still in the view while their body and the background moves around just made me think of those little bobble head figurines you get. :P

Or the bots in Operation Flashpoint. :D

Anyway, very nice idea. And it is no wobbly at all. This is the thing that surprised me the most. I was expecting the metal rod to vibrate because of the weight of the camera, but no. Not that much.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a small video from a big game, when two Bodyguards were endeed two Covert Ops operators to find and rescue one hostage (the cameraman). As good operation they manage to rescue a "NATO" High Rank officer held by enemies.

STUNTMAN

3 new videos. The 1st one, a 28 minutes Urban airsoft game, Urban Terror made by the airsoft team C.O.T.

Then made by me, with GoPro HD and one HD Canon Camcorder usin a Modosteadi, a new Urban Terror

The 3rd one, it's a small documentary (in Portuguese) about Airsoft made by Journlaist students, Schedualled wars.

In both we're playing there... a lot!

Hope you like it.

STUNTMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not your usual Airsoft video the second half was filmed at the First and Only Drakelow Tunnels airsoft site near Kidderminster. All the guns used are our own collection of airsoft weapons, mostly aks with a few oddments thrown in for good measure. Watch out for my 3 seconds of fame - lol

Archived