Tef

Videos Thread !

Feldjager, I was watching family guy at the same time as your video and, hand to god, the "big woop, wanna fightaboutit" played at the exact same time I read the reload comment. :P

Im not the best video maker, but, I am proud of the few skills I have. This was filmed at the monthly Second Sunday Shootout in New Orleans, LA. It follows three members of Knights Airsoft Group as they try to capture two enemy flags

The best AIrsoft videos that I ever saw - no posing, no fluff, no fancy graphics intros with "epic" music, just Helmet Cam/Rifle Cam kills after a few seconds of stalking.

Does one have links to more of the same?

Edited by Ubijza

Here is another one I forgot to post earlier. Its from the same guy, 11 kills with P90, FPS style.

Quote him: "All of the Koreans on the team are vets and most of the Americans in my videos are active duty US soldiers. Our team captain is a serving captain in the USFK."

Edited by Ubijza

JFFA (www.justforfunairsoft.webs.com) game at Green River, Utah. The buildings were part of an Uranium processing plant. Mostly CQB action, regular camcorder footage, still photos, and GoPro footage