Tef

Videos Thread !

Looks like either the old Socal Milsim field (which I thought was sold/closed/something) or Mr. Paintball.

Nice slide at the beginning. :)

I like how it sounds like you're basically in the middle of a crazy picnic. Would be awesome to rig it up to get some through-the-scope shots.

It is indeed at Mr. Paintball. I was kind of surprised by the kids language too!

Unfortunately I don't have another camera light enough to use for my rig to capture through the scope shots :(

But more uploads to come. I also have more head cam video's on my channel, don't forget to rate and subscribe!

My latest vids, filmed on a Contour1080p. Should probably reupload the 18th Dec and Zombie ones at 720p now that I've figured out right export settings:

Can't say I've ever played at UA...looking at UAs site, seems you have more buildings. To be honest I've seen Anzio have as little as 50 players and over 200 and it never feels underpopulated/too crowded. Was going to say that F&O do have a new site opening this weekend in Malvern but that looks as far away as Anzio :(