Tef

Videos Thread !

Had a shuffle round in my armoury - 

And some gameplay from The Armory Yesterday 

Thanks for watching and have a great years airsofting, filming or whatever floats your boat!

I'm so hungry now. You know, we can't actually get bacon like that here :S What you call "danish bacon", we call "english bacon".

• Like 1

2012 compilation, of the events we did combined with some oldies.

Edit skills are a bit rusty, hope you enjoy.

Love it.

3:14 to 3:20 made me laugh. 5 airsofters, all with vertical grips, all holding their magwells instead. Only in airsoft.

(I do that too!) :D

I can't make head nor tail of Swindon CQB.

One thing I'm confused on, is it a semi-only site? Because I swear I heard some automatic fire during the above vids. Very varied by the looks of it - light and dark, fast and less fast. Complex rushing games seem like a whirlwind.

Pretty tempted to make a visit. Do they do pistol and/or shotgun only games? That would make it more appealing to me personally, not wanting to put a downer on anyone's style of play but the 'Grab Team' vid where everyone and his mum is using a Tan M4 looks a little, well, generic.

Would you guys say it's worth is overall?

Yeah was a good day and worth a visit if you like your indoor/cqb play. It is mostly semi only but there is one area where we could use full auto (its a bit more open). The site is mostly in the main area of a large open building with lots of built up barriers, there is also an upstairs area (where the Grab Team's video starts) and a basement where the lights are mostly all off.

As for pistol only games, I personally played the whole day with just my pistol and it felt perfectly suited to the environment even with everyone else on AEG's. Not sure if they do a pistol/shotgun day though.

Short video from a recent event.  You've all seen this field in my videos before.  Here it is looking a little less crowded!  We played this game before the event officially began (and I had to quit playing and serve as game control at that point), so it's only 7 on 7.  Perfect for a quick, intense game.

Nice, great looking site. Something very COD-like about it (not wishing that to be an insult btw :P).

Those GBBRs were a welcome change to see. The use of cameras on both teams was neat too - makes me wonder how awesome a creation you could get as a game-footage editor if every player in a given match was touting a camera of some kind.

• Like 1