MP5:

4 mid caps, 2 high caps, high capacity battery :

skirmished 6 times:

stock TM:

no Splits/no Swaps/no Part Exchange:

£150/PayPal with fees, cash on collection, bank transfer:

Pictures:yes

Hi guys,

for sale is my TM MP5. I've used it during 6 skirmishes. It hasn't seen a ridiculous amount of usage, as I quite like using my pistols...

pics@ http://www.flickr.com/photos/6768580...7627703312296/

post-69690-0-32283500-1329692906_thumb.jpg

post-69690-0-96154900-1329692979_thumb.jpg

The condition is OK. I lent it to my mate to skirmish with, but he ended up not going. He did tell me that it doesn't fire properly on full auto. I have never used it on full auto, which is why I haven't spotted that issue. Should be an easy fix. On single fire, it's fine.

Pick up in London is much preferred; otherwise postage will be extra. Pick up can be arranged in EC2A or SE14

It does come with a battery (a high capacity one that barely - but successfully fits into the full stock). Lasts ages and ages on a full charge.

It is priced to go, won't be able to go lower, as I paid £150 for the gun in the first place, £30 on the battery, £60 for the 4 mid caps. there is also a metal site mount which is pictured. I will throw in any random airsoft accessories that I can find, as with this going, it will be my last airsoft gun and I will be officially out of the sport. Sorry for the pictures showing my old MEU, it's only the MP5 and the MP5 accessories that are included.

• 2 months later...

hey guys - is anyone interested in this at all? someone send me an offer, at least. £120? If someone is picking this up from me in London - I can throw in the 3K or so BBs I have, a couple of cans of gas, I think there might be a charger somewhere...

Archived